Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Continue the Story: Vol. II - Minitokyo

Continue the Story: Vol. II

page 4 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Next » 296 total items

store manager caught up with them he tried to shot at them but missed and hit....

xand's sunglasses off his face. Though he wasnt harmed, those were his fav pair of glasses so xand decided to....

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

take out the pair he was saving for a special occasion. he was so mad over the glasses that he relized that he was the ONE and kicked....

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

the crap outta that fat store manager using instant kungfu bitTorrent download through the back of his head. The fat manager begged for his life

Signature

And gun is looking for the weapon. Then he remember that he have a flame-thrower in his backpack. He open the backpack and take the Flame-thrower out" HA HA HA look guys I have a flame-thrower in my bag all along. Silly me!I forgot" ^_^' Then.....

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

the flame thrower stated to tick in a most ominous manner, they all realized then that it was in fact a time bomb. Xand took a breath and then

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

[story is improving] :pacman: :pacman:

got ready to kiss his superkickass guy ass goodbye. Xand shouted "im so sorry my kickass guys for being incompentent and getting us all killed, we will perish and then be eaten by crows and chickens." just as the flamethrower countdown timer hit 1 second it suddenly stopped. in walked dream and belmikry van sex goddess ...

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

who took the flame thrower bomb and threw it into a nearby dumpster where it blew up, covering them all in nasty trash. It was then...

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

belmikry van sex goddess snapped her fingas and every1 was instantly healed and their clothing cleaned. lord dream stepped forward and proclaimed [to the sounds of trumpets] "xand i have a proposition for you: accept this hunting mission and i will let you live". xand said "whom do we have to kill" dream responded

Runningwind

Casa Spes

"Your friend Yam." Xand gasped...

The wind is turning,
Bringing the winter's harsh winds,
I wait for my birth.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

[ thank goddess for that... :pacman: *woka, woka, woka* ]

and stabbed Yam, tadaa! Finished! Now, gimme my bounty prize!!! But what the others didnt know was that... the person Xan stabbed, wasn't Yam, in fact... it was the fat store manager disguised as Yam... yes! Men In Black-style, after that

Signature

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

Men-In-Black style, after that, Yam finally arrives on the scene and spots autumn hiding behind the debris and rushes toward her. Yam said,

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

LimitlessDreams

Constantly Dreaming

"Be gone, you spawn of darkness!" and flees away back into the brightly color building in order to

Signature Image

(eh this story is weird...still kool though)
hide from dream so that he wudnt find out the other yam was an imposter. Now, as promised, dream let xand n co live n gave them a bounty of....

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

hot pink socks, Xandman didn't really know what to think, he was positive that hot pink was not his color. He shrugged and decided to deal with it, he then

Signature

took chops n yam back to the kingdom to take a break from all this chaos. However, wen they returned home they were surprised to see....

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

the whole kingdom destroyed by a evil dragon. they decided to...

Signature

go dragon hunthin . But first, they would have to salvage wat weapons they could from the rubble which turned out to be....

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

two frozen pork chops. They knew this wasn't nearly enough to defeat the dragon, so they

Signature

ate the pork chops n carved weapons outta the left over bones. Now with these primative weapons they could combat the drg, but they had forgotten to...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

LimitlessDreams

Constantly Dreaming

bring the weapons with them when they fought the drg. So they went to Paintshop to draw

Signature Image

that Gun have collected a full house of weapon that from range to close combat. " I love dragons maybe i could steal one of the egg" Said Gun to himself :) Then Gun vanish and everyone was.......

LimitlessDreams

Constantly Dreaming

confused by what Gun had said and who was gun. Then Enfan, the mysterious organization from Madlax, decided to orchestrate another war in

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Xan's kingdom. Of course.... Xan didn't wanted this to happen, so he sent Yam and Chopz to go find and exterminate every member of Enfan. Xan trusted these two master assassins as they are the best of the best in galaxy system Angelica. Knowing this

Signature

page 4 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Next » 296 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.