Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Continue the Story: Vol. II - Minitokyo

Continue the Story: Vol. II

page 5 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 Next » 296 total items

the Enfan empire bought the most high tech security system they could afford....a baseball bat. Wen chopz n yam assainated all but one Enfan leader, they realized....

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

that they been surrounded by a army of killer shadow Tigers and really really big bugs. It seem like they would lose but.............

but they decided they would stop fightin with one arm tied behind there backs n use em both. After slaughtering the last Enfan leader they returned to xand who told them to....

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

eat a loaf of moldy bread to attain supreme fungus power. They didn't understand what Xand was telling them and figured he was crazy, they...

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

[Hi guys! I'm finally back! Just had a track meet today. Hot guys with muscles. XD Anyways, I have noooooooo idea what's going on. So, I'll just jump in. And um, guys, the side note is just a way to drop a little note or two about the story or anything to say to the other posters, don't use it for throwing insults... *cough*xandream*cough* :nya: ]

did just the opposite. Alnighty Xan's subodinates decided to eat a douzen weakly fungus to attain ultimate sour bread power. The result was

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

[ XD hahahaha.... i got muscles too, and i'm hot, so you should be here more instead, hahahaha :pacman: *woka, woka, woka* xandream? Man, no mixing our names together aye? XD hahaha.... ]

a mixture between sour soy powers and hot chili jalapeno powers. Of course, Almighty King Xan were bothered by the results.... because Yam and Chopz turned into superugly warrior mushrooms :O

Signature

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

[heh, are you wearing short shorts, spandex, and tank top singlets? OX Check out the new smilies! >.< XP ]

This was disastrous for King Xan. In their current form, the royal guards can only jiggle and wiggle. The enemy kingdom of Jumbo Sloths took advantage and

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

[ no, i'm wearing non-gay clothes XD hahahaha.... just messin' :pacman: *woka, woka, woka* ]

back-attacked Alexandria. Xan was devastated and cried for help from the almighty mushroom king, Teh Mushroom!!! Meanwhile, the spandex-wearin' Jumb Sloths wondered where all the townspeople had taken' off

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

[lady aerith0530 my apologies for the side notes.] but please don't run our names together it's kinda like throwing fire on nitroglycerin. jk

[xand- r u really wearing "non gay clothes] pink socks?

2. it tuns out that Alexandria's citizenry were into magic mushrooms. the peps came out of nowhere and layed a full scale assault on the mushroom king in hopes of eating and gaining enough power to overcome the sloths. the mushroom king was killed and all the people ate parts of him and then realize that ...

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

they were now cursed with the horrible Curse of the Pez Dispenser, they screamed in terror for Xandman to save them, only he was munching on Pez, it turned out he was addicted. Xand then decided to...

(Don't ask... I don't know. *shrugs*)

Signature

(whoa...im lost so ill just wing it)
go to rehab for a lil while. After stayin at Pez Muchers Anonymous for a month he was cured n now he could....

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

face the evil Pez Dispenser army. Armed with a toothpick he found on the ground Xandman decided to make a stand, he

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

picked up his pair of pink socks and threw it at the pez dispenser commander. the commander said "wth? is that all you have girly man?" xand stood fast and laughed as the commander's face

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

and brandishes his toothpick in a menacing manner. The Commander laughed and ordered Xandman to be roasted over an open fire. Xandman didn't want to be cooked so he

Signature

ate them all n was thus an addict once again. Now, with his newly revived addiction, he could...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

leap over a road cone in a single bound, he knew this new power wasn't all that amazing and so he decided to

Signature

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

[What are you talking about? track uniforms are hot! OX And Dream, it's ok, just be on friendly terms with Xan now, or at least in this thread anyways. Sry about the name. Heh. Xandream, kinda cool XP ]

journey to the darkest and moldiest corner of his kingdom to seek out an Ancient with the power to

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

eat road flares, the journey would be hard, but Xandman was willing to gain some new kickass ability. He left but upon the way he

Signature

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

[ woaaa im lost as well lol. well i might just butt in :pacman: ]

forgot to bring chop and yam along with him. so xand return to the castle and ordered yam n chop to accompany him. Xand also said that he may find the antidote to cure chop n yam ugly-butt face. chop n yam agreed. and so these 3 dumbs began their journey.....

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

but on the way they met up with the mythical Carrot, who asked them to dance the Happy Dance. Xand consulted his friends and they decided to

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

[ Xandream is not cool XD hahaha.... it's like the devil dancing tango with god ^_^' ]

to find the holy Jail! A sacred jail that works as a remedy for everything but death. So the three of 'em took off once again to first find a personal healer

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

who turned out to be out of town, he was busy getting his hair washed. The three decided to wait, and see what happened, but then...

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

a beautiful maiden rode through the city, and Xan with his love for women, did follow her of course... but it was pretty much a bad choice. The damn horse thought that he had monopoly on the babe, so he kicked Xan all the way to a nearby fruitstand

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

where he crashed into a display of magical lemons that turned him into a chibi. Tiny Xand wasn't very happy being small so he

Signature

page 5 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 Next » 296 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.