Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the most annoying song you know? - Minitokyo

What's the most annoying song you know?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

SVZ

SVZ

Well, to me it would be "Milkshake" by Kelis. *shudders* That and "Freckles" from Rurouni Kenshin.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

for me it would be any rap song, country song, boy band, etc. i only listen to rock. anything else just bugs the hell outta me.

Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

The Hamster Song?! Who knew O_o

Wow - only rock? I like J-Pop, some brands of Pop music <not like Backstreet Boys and their crummy songs - too laaaaaaaaame!>, and techno / dance mixes.

I do like a variety to an extent, but the music I would hardly listen to is country, and NO WAY with rap. Sorry, that's just me. I'm not into those songs.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

I'll listen to pretty much anything *other* than country. Scourge of the music scene. Hmm.. song that annoys me? Lets try any Macy Gray song.

HTML Coding Hates Me...

SVZ

SVZ

Oh... how could I forget this? I heard this song on my bus radio...

:She thinks my tractor's sexeeeeeeh...:

I think I whimpered. A LOT. It was a very painful 4 minutes. I can stand some country-- but not a lot. Macy Gray's voice irks me for some reason... *ponders* Oh, and rap usually does it for me too.

i forgot the name of it but i do know it's by eminem

LimitlessDreams

Constantly Dreaming

It is that OP song from Tsukiyomi. The song about Neko Mimi Mode.

Signature Image

about 80% of eurobeats.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by LimitlessDreamsIt is that OP song from Tsukiyomi. The song about Neko Mimi Mode.

I have to agree....not only does that song not have a beat but the lyrics don't even match what little of beat they make....Its......really.....really pathetic...I make sure to shut off my speakers so I don't hear a single bit of it. Anime rocks...just wish they had a better choice of...opening song.

Quote by SVZOh... how could I forget this? I heard this song on my bus radio...
:She thinks my tractor's sexeeeeeeh...:
I think I whimpered. A LOT. It was a very painful 4 minutes.

My friend was 'drooling' over him...cause hes appearantly hot, But the name isn't comming to mind....Kenny....something...His first name is Kenny that much I remember. Chasity or something...Blah @_@ Sorry I'll have to ask her.

Quote by CelessaThe Hamster Song?! Who knew O_o

Listened to it once, was in my head for about four hours afterwards. I went insane.. Ugh and my friends sister loves that song..... *shudders* Soooooo annoying...so very, very annoying.

To be honest I have to say all three of those are....and then some....lol.......dispite my vast love for music....there are ALOT of annoying songs out there....

Signature Image

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

that "boy lolipop" by spice girls XD

The worst in the world.
When I heard it I almost try to kill myself eek........XD

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

neko mimi mode!!!

its not that i hate this song, but its annoying like hell, after listening to it, its still in my head going neko mimi neko mimi

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

SVZ

SVZ

Is it incredibly sadistic of me to want to find all of the songs mentioned-- and then make it into a CD and present it to someone I dislike as a "goodwill" gesture? ^^; Because it sounds so tempting right now.

TemplarKnight

DVAE FACIES

That song " Lovers and Friends " by usher and that other F****in rapper. Right in that moment when he comes in " Sometimes i want to be ur lover , sometimes i want to be ur friend..." He says friend weird. In fact the rapping pretty much ruins it.

I dont normally lisen to rap and r+b anyways. Im a rocker.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

*whistles* Wow. No love for rap here huh? Well I will admit that some of it is pretty bad (have you heard that horrid Snoop Dogg song out now?), there are some great ones out there. I can't come up with any right now, 'cause my eardrums are filled with Green Day!

Oh yeah, let's not forget that rap can be considered poetry! (Cliche, I know, but some if it really proves the point)

HTML Coding Hates Me...

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by SVZIs it incredibly sadistic of me to want to find all of the songs mentioned-- and then make it into a CD and present it to someone I dislike as a "goodwill" gesture? ^^; Because it sounds so tempting right now.

lol.
We should all try this one out ^_^

SVZ

SVZ

Quote by calisqo

Quote by SVZIs it incredibly sadistic of me to want to find all of the songs mentioned-- and then make it into a CD and present it to someone I dislike as a "goodwill" gesture? ^^; Because it sounds so tempting right now.

lol.We should all try this one out ^_^[/quote

^^ Just don't blame me if the person tries to maim you guys.]

"This is the song that never ends,
Yes it goes on and on my friend.
Some people started singing it not knowing what it was,
and they'll continue singing it forever just because
This is the song that never ends..."

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

The Badger song is equally annoying. I think I'd rather go with the good ol' fashioned hamster dance thank you. Actually the song that annoys me the most is "you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby round round round round" is soooo annoying. not sure what the name of this 80's jam is but it bugs the hell out of my evil little ears.

Signature

angstelf

angstelf

The antisocial

No Doubt "It's my Life" and "Daughters" from John Mayer. *shudders* horrible

Bring the violence, it's significant.

------------------------------

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Gabberjaws

Nyu Nyu!

"Who Let The Dogs Out?" everyone who knows me, knows i throw a hissy fit anytime that song gets played.

Signature
Love the woman in your life or she'll come back and eat you.

eko

The Banana Song. My friend is constantly singing it, and I don't know why. There are probably a few more, but that just happened to be the first thing to come to mind

Signature Image

All Maroon 5 songs are boring and whiny. That Simpleplan song (you don't know what it's like to be like me) is super annoying. Whiny "feel-sorry-for-me" song sung with a high, happy voice = crap.

Be Free and Masturbate

eko

Oh yeah, that..I totally agree. They sound like girls..Along with many other bands

Signature Image

Quote by SVZWell, to me it would be "Milkshake" by Kelis. *shudders* That and "Freckles" from Rurouni Kenshin.

I hate Kelis that song too! Immediately switch station when playing that song.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.