Can't change my sig.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Cancel

I've been trying for ages now, I've refreshed so many times but my old sig is still there. I changed my avatar and usperpage just fine, but why is the signature giving me such a hard time. XD

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Cancel

Whoa whoa - hold on - are you using Firefox right here?

If it doesn't seem to download correctly, try using IE instead to upload your [sigimg] tag instead.

Sometimes my avatar and sig never shows up correctly when I try to upload them on Firefox - a bad glitch with the program, that's for sure. lol

If you are using Firefox, try to right click - Block Images From Minitokyo > Unblock Images From Minitokyo > Refresh screen.

If you are using IE - try uploading once more. Maybe it shouldn't be a problem. PM me if you want it tested out, ne?

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Cancel

I've tried using both browser and I just tried the blocking/unblocking thing in firefox and still no luck :( Should I send you the sig through pm?

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Cancel

dunno that but i can see ur sig
is that a woman that drink somethin ?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Cancel

Hm... very interesting - sure thing, I'll see what I can do - But I think it might be some kind of lag or an internal conflict with the system account if you've got everything else working. Hm... In that case, you better contact the admin if you still can't seem to get it fixed.

It doesn't look like your sig changed much though. O_o
I'll check it over and hopefully we can figure it out. ^_~

-----------------------

Drink?
Could be - but I recalled a similar sig though.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

pen-kun

pen-kun

gumbercules

Cancel

clear your cache under internet options and reload your sig.
it worked for me... so it should work for you

...AWWW Peaches!

Signature

'Blackmail is such an ugly word. i prefer extortion, the "x" makes it sounds cool.'

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Cancel

Ack >__< All I had to do was convert it to gif format XD what a waste of time. Thanks Celessa for telling me that.

And with that chapter ended, I leave you with a bandwidth suggestion. Wouldn't getting all members to host their sigs on....say, imageshack/photobucket instead of uploading them here save alot of free space for the website?

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Cancel

Quote by boogybroAck &gt;__&lt; All I had to do was convert it to gif format XD what a
waste of time. Thanks Celessa for telling me that.

Mwahaha - I went through a lot of trouble to get that far too, when I first came on MT. Now it works like a charm! ^^ **Thumbs up** Glad to see your sig working properly now, have fun! ^^

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.