Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ripped Walls - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

obviously not, this isnt like a gallery of wallpapers at some site that probably took all the walls without premession, this is a site for artists to present and show their stuff, unless i missed something, in which case, ima bring out the butterflies for ZZ again..

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

okay ^^ then everything is clear now.......for me that is :P

can i submit pr0n wall? XD, just a question, answer it if u want to

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

LOL....u can for now....but once MT v2.2 kicks in soon, all hentai material will be wiped out....so ur call...

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Quote by -=[GundamZZ=-]LOL....u can for now....but once MT v2.2 kicks in soon, all hentai material will be wiped out....so ur call...

That means, save all the hentai scans to your HDD's before they're gone. =P

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Asahi

Asahi

gone

hello

i think.. you can say: show me the psd.. and than you can see it ... ripped o not ripped ! ;)

---

Quote: copyrights to the respective owners like so

hmm.. yeah.. but this little sentece for example i use for anime-chars where i didnt know the correct copyrights ;) .. maybe other people too..

showing psd is not a good idea, why? it is too big, my psd goes up to 300 mb avergaely, so psd is nto a good idea
plus some ppl will downlaod the psd and rip from the psd instead

i think he means show it to a mod, who will not rop the psd, obviously :p for their position would be ruined and they couldnt be trusted afterwards XD

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Quote by DJ Orientalshowing psd is not a good idea, why? it is too big, my psd goes up to 300 mb avergaely, so psd is nto a good idea
plus some ppl will downlaod the psd and rip from the psd instead

geez 300 mb? the skin for MT is only 11 Mb. lol howd u get so much layers x.X

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Quote by Sheqel

geez 300 mb? the skin for MT is only 11 Mb. lol howd u get so much layers x.X

my thoughts exactly XD 300mb?!?! O_O

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Quote by -=[GundamZZ=-][=my thoughts exactly XD 300mb?!?! O_O

I SERIOUSLY think they meant showing a screenshot of your file...lol. Like the layer box.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Asahi

Asahi

gone

300 mb a psd !? no way ! .. max 10 mb !! *___* or so what

wait nvm i checked again, its only 225 mb.....

Quote by Jinzhou

Quote by -=[GundamZZ=-][=my thoughts exactly XD 300mb?!?! O_O

I SERIOUSLY think they meant showing a screenshot of your file...lol. Like the layer box.

umm screenshot doesnt help, cause they can just mass creating layer and just screenshot it, no proo of rip? leave it there, but rip and we found out , BANNED, its that simple

ded113

The Grunge Princess

You guys are right. That probably encourage members to stop postin walls.

Who do we actually report a ripped wall to? I reported one yesterday, can't remember to which moderator as I was half-asleep, and nothing has been done yet (not blaming the moderator or anything :) ). And worse, the guy who ripped the wall actually posted another ripped wall this morning... it's just so annoying...

Guess it's rather hard to define exactly what ripping is, since there's quite a big 'grey' area. However I think with some logical reasoning people understand that when you steal other people's art (literally copy & paste, not talking about re-touching it etc) it can be considered ripping.

Fallen Angels have no choice but to become Demons

Ace

Ace

The Beast Within You

So I'm surfing though scans that people have uploaded (I'm not going to name the HIGH end uploaders) and find some that are wallpapers being ripped from other sites.

So now its okay to put ripped walls from others sites and call them scans? Wow, talk about rules. All you have to do is bend them, and the rules become useless. I have a new mission: post other people's wallpaper as my own personal scans without proper comments as to where I got them.

KohakuXP

Neutral

Quote by ace00o
So now its okay to put ripped walls from others sites and call them
scans? Wow, talk about rules. All you have to do is bend them, and the
rules become useless. I have a new mission: post other people's
wallpaper as my own personal scans without proper comments as to where
I got them.

I know, this is such a cheap way of gaining level, some people also delete the artist who made the wallpaper at the bottom and only the pic is there, no one would know about who done it and will think its a scan instead of a wallpaper.

And people is beginning to post so many wallpapers that they didn't make, they think that the wallpaper rule is the same as the scans. There's more and more ripped walls!! :angry:

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Well, i'm new, in fact just joined but.. as a matter of principle i hate rips :D So i must say that i have no mercy for rippers...
Still .. it is difficult when you have soo many images ....
so feel free to be as hard as needed :) ppl usually do not learn unless you bash them on the head. At least, idiots do not :P

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Instead of making a new thread I ask it here: I thought, I've read it somewhere, but I'm not sure and can't find it anymore. It's not allowed to take scans from MT and make a wall with it and submit this wall to MT, right?

Im new to this.. but wouldn't it help to just watermark the wallpapers. I mean I know that the wallpaper won't look the same, but it would help slow down the ripping of the walls. plus if its light enough, it wont affect the image in a drastic way, also allowing mods to check who made the image.. also without the psd file the watermark couldnt be removed without a large amount of work.. which is mainly what those who rip dont want to do.

Signature

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

Um, thats a good idea but most of us wallpaper makers could remove watermarks in seconds flat if we wanted.
I dought it would do much good.
The best way to safe guard an image is to put a very large watermark on the wallpaper and make it part of the design.
And this site is pretty bad when it comes to rips, the gundam wing page is infested!

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

Asahi

Asahi

gone

but i have a question.. if there is a watermarks = on the desk too ?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.