Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Holiday season, i'm leavin , i will miss u all ^^ - Minitokyo

Holiday season, i'm leavin , i will miss u all ^^

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

NoOOOO!!!
ah well....i hope you'll have a very safe one yah! and a verii happii one of course! XD :D
buh...i think i remember yah saying this once...sometime ago...turns out you didnt go buh now you are eh?...nOoOOOo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^' ^_^'

Signature Image

Jormungand

Jormungand

That guy with no signature image

Ackk~! We'll miss you Jo... >_<
but anyway, happy holiday and have fun, mate ^___^
We'll see you next year then ^.~

Ray075-1-74

Too smart for kev

a, stay out of trouble!
I'll get to know ya more later then :)

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

have a good holiday jackalx66! we'll miss you. hey i still appreciate those Edea sig & av's you made for me way back when. :)

time goes quick - you'll be back in no time. :p

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

awwww, you will be greatly missed Jackal.. but have a happy holiday and hope you'll have a good time, do take care, and we'll meet again afterwards :)

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

Have a great holiday jackalx66 and we miss you all *sniff*

Signature

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

Take care n' have a happy holiday :D

pinkangel

pinkangel

::Konnichiwa::

:nya: I'm going to miss you. Thanks for your nice comment and support. Enjoy your vacation and Happy Holiday. See you next year.

*Hugs*

d611691

back

We'll miss you, and wait for your back, jo. :) Happy hoilday to you, and have fun. :D

d611691

back

We'll miss you, and wait for your back, jo. :) Happy hoilday to you, and have fun. :D
sorry for double post. ><

We'll miss u Hope u have a happy xmas
Sayonara good luck!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Ohhh..... I will miss you !!!! *crying*
Well, See you next year XD
Hope you will submit some cute wallies when you will come back ;)
Happy Holiday , Jackax66!!!

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

I hope you enjoy the holidays and that Santa-san brings you that gift you wanted all year long.
Thanks for all the great pics, walls and topics and hope we see you back soon. ^_^

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

О_о....

"First comment boy" is leaving...

Be safe and happy holidays.

Signature

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

your leaving O.o but what will i do?
i hope you come back to us soon we'll all miss you alot -.-
hope you have fun and Happy Holidays love you Jackal^^

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Geez... !! You made it sound as if you were gonna leave for good!! >___<
Well... hope you have a great and safe holiday and enjoy yourself!!
Early Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year!!
Well... cya nect year Jack-chan!!

Why does Jack run away when the holidays come? >_< ^_^
Have a great holiday then. :D

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I'm afraid you'll have to cancel your trip. Cuz... uh... some psycho named Athrun got outta jail and he's hijacking airplanes for anyone to go anywhere. And then killing the passengers...

oh wait... that's me! I'm the psycho... ;____;

rofl, you can take that as my way of saying "I'll miss you", k?

Cya Jackal, and happy holidays!! ^ ^

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

walkure245

walkure245

MagiBlue

Have a nice holiday and hope to see you in the new years~ ^_^

Signature
Created by my best friend, Kitten

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

jackie chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...HIYAAAAA...that was a karate chop by the way...making u limp and not being able to leave me alone...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah X( come back soon!!! we miss yoooooooooooou...bye bye jackie chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Happy Holidays to you too then bubby. ^^ look forwoard to see you next year with more of your works and comments everywhere.... lol... ^^

Signature

r33an

*Assasin*

why sensei ?
why you leave me alone for a long time (1 year :D) ? *sniff*.*sniff*
but i will wait you sensei.... :D

see you next year..... ^^

Signature

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

woa...happy holidays jackal!! you're the one who welcome me in MT. thanks alot for your kindness, you really helped me when i just join MT ^_^. and thanks for all of your comment, im sorry if i barely check your gallery >_>; << lazya$$!
well, come back soonn. btw, im going on holidays too. trip to Bali to meet my family ^_~ yay!
merry christmas n happy new year all :D

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

happy halloday and new year i will be leaving to go to houston for the hallodays. have fun and be safe and have a nice trip k later :) :D

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.