Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 gundam seed destiny - Minitokyo

gundam seed destiny

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

shojuko

shojuko

Ne:farious

haha. so far i like destiny. it seems to be pretty cool seeing new characters and old characters mingle and such. =) i have no clue what's up with the chairman... but really. what's up with the chairman and rey burrel? o_0; if you saw episode 19... that was rather a surprise. actually, between lacus and mia... i'm not a fan of neither. hahaha. >=) lacus is too sweet and solf-spoken, while mia is very hyper and always wants attention.. i personally dont like any of those in a personality. ;) but we all know cagalli's the coolest, with her SEED and all. muhahah. >=) stellar's pretty skilled too. i'd love to see her and cagalli at it some time, since lunamaria doesnt seem to be much of a challenge to stellar. but i cant possibly see how stellar and shinn get toghether.. o_0; they're practically grabbing each other's throat all the time. but i guess, since they havent really seen each other when they're in battle. who knows what can happen eh? maybe it'll turn out like an athrun and cagalli relationship.

Signature

shojuko

shojuko

ignore.

Signature

shojuko

shojuko

sorry. my computer was terribly slow.. sorry for the spam

Signature

shojuko

shojuko

ignore.

Signature

Quote by meteorcloudMayB Asuran will get them both =D the face Lacus and Cagalli =P

hell no! asuran is not getting the face lacus. hes only getting cagalli! lol and thats that! -.-

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

The impression that I get is that Athrun pities the girl, but also finds her a bit annoying and scary. Which is an understandable reaction, especially after the pink zaku. :D

shojuko

shojuko

Quote by RedXIVWhich is an understandable reaction, especially after the pink zaku. :D

D: yah. that was pretty sad. poor zaku

Signature

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Until now i really think Fukuda *izzit wrong in spelling??* is spoiling the show... too much recaps until its getting ignoring!! I want more Shinn development, but of course more Archangel & Minvera!!

Quote by RedXIVThe impression that I get is that Athrun pities the girl, but also finds her a bit annoying and scary. Which is an understandable reaction, especially after the pink zaku. :D

After what i saw in episode 19, i think Athrun is scared of Mia now, can see how afraid he is from the terrified face. Now im pitying Athrun lol XP

Quote by almondsi like meer so much better than lacus.. lacus has no personality but merr is just so hyper and fun..
i like how they keep pairing yzak and dearka together..
i like the series but i want more about shin! i totally don't care about athrun and kira anymore..
and yuna needs to stop trying to run cagalli's country.... although how he acted in episode 14 had me in hysterics

I think its becoz Mia is younger thus shes much yper, & that Lacus is the goddess type of woman, thus clothes showing more flesh does not apply to her than to Mia.

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.