Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 World of Warcraft - Minitokyo

World of Warcraft

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Hey all,

im just wondering how many people actually own World of Warcraft and what server your guys play in? maybe we can start a MiniTokyo Guild if we all start playing in the same server :D

so let me know if u own WOW and wat server u play in (i usually prefer PVP server rather then normal, but its all good)

Signature

I'm probably gonna start playing once I'm done with this weeks finals. I had an old character on the beta version that I'll try recreate. As for a MiniTokyo guild, I don't know. I'll probably join on the silver hand server and join a friend's guild, but we should post server names and characters on here later for future refrence.

I'm with Nukecloud. I had my girlfriend buy the game for me on Christmas. It was a smart move, because I don't have any free time between finals and life, so ... when the clock straights midnight on the 26th, I'm rocking the hell out of World of WarCraft.

I play on the PST Feathermoon. An RPG server, only because I feel more comfortable having to agree with the person trying to jump me XD I have many characters on that server, but my main is Silvetta (Druid lvl 14 atm) if you see me around feel free to say hi ^_^

Well, just so you know, I play on the silverhand server as the mage Trezz.
Anyone else started playing yet?

Dyonaisys, level 24 Human Warlock... Realm = Medivh

I played a little bit in the beta. I look forward to getting the game, but I just don't have enough time or money at the moment.

i play wow, i hate it 21 hunter/ 11 druid on frostwolf im prolly gonna quit though, ive played many mmorpgs but i dunno i juts dont enjoy it

Sock lovers unite love for the reason of 2.0 wootzor!!!!

Tried it yesterday, I really need to buy this game! I played a couple of different races and it's pretty fun.

Hows the gameplay in this one? better than the stragtey games?

world of warcraft is a mmorpg, its not so much as strategy when it comes to fighting but it has alot of great points it. Level 32 Druid ^^

Signature Image

I'm just a plain ol' 28 Tauren Warrior, but I've been logging in over 10 hours a day for the past two weeks. I have a couple of other characters that aren't worth mentioning, but I like the trade skills. It encourages you to try other trades on other characters.

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Server- Durotan
Characters- lvl 44 Orc Hunter, lvl 24 Human Rouge. I've clocked 5 days and 4 hours with my Orc, and 4 days and 13 hours with my human.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Lightbringer - lv26 human pali
Frostwolf - lv43 ne druid, lv 3 gnome warrior :D

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.