Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Doujinshi section - Minitokyo

Doujinshi section

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

This question kinda goes to the Admin/Mods.
I was wondering if it would be ok if i drew my art work with a tablet because i dont have a scanner to scan my work. If so, is there a requirement? If not that's fine with me. XD Thanks for your time.

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Fromt the mt policy, these are the only restrictions

# The image needs to have at least 40,000 pixels.
# For Doujinshi it is required that you feature a manga, anime or game-related picture.
# For Abstract Art it is required that your submission is anything non-realistic, or a recreation.
# All submitted material must have a certain degree of quality, which is unconditionally decided by the Gallery Directors. This does only include finished pieces of artwork, and does not include quick sketches or other doodles.
# The art must be entirely your work.

So as long as you follow these restrictins, and as long as it shows your effort, it's fine

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.