Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Armored Core - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Armored Core is by far THE best mech combat game ever made. So far, I've played every single series of Armored Core and have loved everyone of them:
Amored Core: Master of Arena
Amored Core: Project Phantasma
Amored Core 2
Amored Core: Silent Line
Amored Core 2: Another Age
Amored Core 3 (My fav! :) )
Amored Core Nexus (Next fav! :) )
If you like excelent mech combat, these are must have games; at least the lastest ones. Tell me what you think about the beautiful creation of Amored Core :D

PS: Don't get me wrong; I still love Final Fantasy And all other RPGs :)

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Armored Core 3 Rocked My World - lol

Oh - I like the track - In Your Heart - cool tunes, hehe... ^^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

kunousama

kunousama

Aoi Ikazuchi

I played through Armored Core 2 awhile back. It's a pretty good game, kinda hard to control though. To beat those mecha duels, I ended up building one with those napalm cannons that could kill in 3 hits. That way all I to do against the more powerful mechas was get lucky three times and I would win.

i liked armored core 2 alot, my first ps2 game impressed me alot back then, havent played it much lately

Sock lovers unite love for the reason of 2.0 wootzor!!!!

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

I like Armored Core 3 especially the mech customization.but the controls suck. Plus you can't replay a mission if you fail it, which sucks. I got stuck in this freaking mission where I had to defend a nuclear reactor that was on the verge of a melt-down. It pissed me off so I traded-in the game. Armored Core is better suited as a PC game than a console game.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.