page 1 of 1 5 total items

Cancel

Armored Core is by far THE best mech combat game ever made. So far, I've played every single series of Armored Core and have loved everyone of them:
Amored Core: Master of Arena
Amored Core: Project Phantasma
Amored Core 2
Amored Core: Silent Line
Amored Core 2: Another Age
Amored Core 3 (My fav! :) )
Amored Core Nexus (Next fav! :) )
If you like excelent mech combat, these are must have games; at least the lastest ones. Tell me what you think about the beautiful creation of Amored Core :D

PS: Don't get me wrong; I still love Final Fantasy And all other RPGs :)

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

• Dec 14, 2004

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Cancel

Armored Core 3 Rocked My World - lol

Oh - I like the track - In Your Heart - cool tunes, hehe... ^^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

kunousama

kunousama

Aoi Ikazuchi

Cancel

I played through Armored Core 2 awhile back. It's a pretty good game, kinda hard to control though. To beat those mecha duels, I ended up building one with those napalm cannons that could kill in 3 hits. That way all I to do against the more powerful mechas was get lucky three times and I would win.

• Dec 14, 2004
Cancel

i liked armored core 2 alot, my first ps2 game impressed me alot back then, havent played it much lately

Sock lovers unite love for the reason of 2.0 wootzor!!!!

• Dec 22, 2004

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

Cancel

I like Armored Core 3 especially the mech customization.but the controls suck. Plus you can't replay a mission if you fail it, which sucks. I got stuck in this freaking mission where I had to defend a nuclear reactor that was on the verge of a melt-down. It pissed me off so I traded-in the game. Armored Core is better suited as a PC game than a console game.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

• Jan 01, 2005

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.