Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 NBA Street V3 - Minitokyo

NBA Street V3

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

A few months ago, NBA Street V3 was announced. This game, made by EA, will be shipped from online store EBgames on February 8, 2005 in America and will be in stores on February 17 all over Europe. The game will be available on Xbox, Playstation 2 and Nintendo GameCube. Although the games look the same at first, there is something slightly different with the GameCube version.

I'm not going to spoil things for everybody, so just click here and have a VERY good look at the picture of the GameCube's cover of the game.

joelawawaw

joelawawaw

boy to the world

i love NBA street! i won't touch the gamecube version though. i'm a devout sony fan.

When all that you wanted, and all that you had don't seem so much, for you to hold on to... for you to hold on to...

for you to belong to...

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.