Steel Angel Kurumi.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Cancel

Very good serial I think, But only one thing dissapointed me...
A lot of Fun, but why are series only 12 minutes lenght? Is this normal?

By: Nik
Signature
From Russia with Love!!!

Masarusu

Masarusu

HUG ME! PM me hugs!

Cancel

you mean episodes? its typical length of shows and anime. remember, when shows on TV, commericals help make up 30 minute sessions, so thats why SAK is usually 12mins

Cancel

Eh, thought it was just an average harem style anime. The jokes werent that funny, the fanservice nothing to talk about. SAK2 is even worse. They simply recycled the three steel angels, swapped the gender of the protaganist to female and threw in a bland storyline.

Personally prefer the Mahoromatic series.

• Dec 15, 2004
Cancel

I've seen this and even some of the series 2, and the 3 OVA ep, not worth it. If you are into robot-maid anime I suggest going through this order, From great>bad
Mahoromatic, S1, s2, OVA.
After this not much can be said about the rest.
Hanaukyo maid Tai s1 had me laughing all the way, but there is nothing much there. S2 has a better story, though clearly taken directly from the S1 eps.
DearS is good, fun but no value at all. Watch once.
You can try Hand Maid may, not that nice though.

The rest maid, well there are not much.

• Dec 15, 2004
Cancel

I thought the average episode length was 21 minutes? Can you imaagine a 30 minute show with 18 minutes of commercials?

• Dec 17, 2004

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

Cancel

18 minutes... thats a lot for commercials... and hardly any of the show....... man.... thats very short.....

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

• Dec 18, 2004

Masarusu

Masarusu

HUG ME! PM me hugs!

Cancel

if you want something close to 18 minute commercials, watch MTV. about 10+ minutes

kosmos001

Mi love for the anime

Cancel

Well i like steel angel kurumi but if only there 12 minutes or 18 the most important is see it and enjoy it :)

Proud member of "[Hispanime]"

• Dec 22, 2004
Cancel

yeah i think that the whole plot of Steel Angel Kurumi is weird because they're all robots built to save the world i think thats pretty stupid

• Dec 22, 2004

YokoKurama01

YokoKurama01

The Dueling Wolf Demon Alchemist

Cancel

It was a good anime I have the whole collection box thingy and the 2 SAK was bad the first one was good

Hey! Nothing you can say(say), nothing's gonna take what you done to me.
Now it's time to shine(shine), you'll never take what's mine!
You're gonna burn in my light.

A Proud member of
Duelist Chronicle
Kasumi-Chan

• Jan 01, 2005

AtomicAngel

w|red drifter

Cancel

i wached it all and think that i was pretty neat, good enough to keep ^-^; its a nice anime for watching once hehe maybe twice =]

my pet is a shark

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

Cancel

I liked the anime but that character nakahito was such a wuss!! and the episode length kind of sucked as well. 12 minutes is not enough.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

• Jan 05, 2005
Cancel

well the story suc´d the only things i likedis the cheerful intro, and the personanity of kurumi....and katinka as well.

but after all the story disapointed me, they coud´ve get a better one

• Apr 15, 2005
Cancel

Great character design, the storyline a little too fast in the later episodes.
If anyone like the character, FYI to heart got the same character designer.

• Apr 15, 2005

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.