Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your fave gundam series? - Minitokyo

What's your fave gundam series?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

I loved Wing and Seed! G was okay though. How about you people?

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

The only gundam I saw was Gundam Wing and its Endless Waltz. I also plan to watch Gundam SEED, but for the moment, my fav is gundam Wing, mainly 'cause of the almighty Heavyarm.

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

Gundam Wing cause I like all the characters in this anime. I haven't seen Gundam Seed yet. I might change my mind after watching it.

Signature

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

I have only seen like 3 eps of G Gundam on Cartoon Network. It was pretty good.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

I have to say that Seed was my favorite one :)

I like to separate the Gundam series into the three main universes (UC/AC/CE) and choose my fav's from each. So I choose:

Gundam: 08th MS Team (UC)
Gundam Wing & Endless Waltz (AC)
Gundam SEED (CE)

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

only Gundam Wing, Endless Walts and X gundam

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

For now, my fav is 08TH MS Team...

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Wweeee~ Fellow gundam fans! Wing was awesome! I like Seed! They play it on saturday nights in cartoon network.

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

Gundam SEED ruuuuuuuuuuullllllllllzzzzzzzzzzz ^ ^

its all old school gundam like UC stuff!! gotta love them Zaku IIs!!

Gundam Wing,because it was the first Gundam series I ever saw and it started my collection of the Gundam model kits.
I have over 30 Gundam model kits/action figures now!

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

At first it was Wing but now its Seed no questions asked. I can't wait for the new series to come out

yue_hikaru

Silver Magi

seed and Z is the best

Life Is Short n' they say it's precious
So live your life the way U like it

i love gundam wing and endless waltz best ^__^

I'd have to say: 8th MS Team and Gundam Seed

|| ||||| | |||| |||

Dreadwing

Dreadwing

The Shadows...

Wing I don't know y....I still think seed stink bc all the gundams were so easily destoryed...

Darkness and light forever they fight.....

gundam wing and endless waltz, they are very complex and it isn't always black and white, gundam wing is still one of my fav anime

JUST WING!!! the gundam is so cool and strong but I hate almost every that drove the gundam

Amore e Morte

Gundam Wing without a doubt! The plot, the characters, and the gundams! They are so cool and I still remember how its drama had me intrigued. The TWO-MIX's songs also had me enthralled; got me started on searching for anime music ^^

Try this URL: <http://gh.ffshrine.org/?r=11074> I like it and I hope you all will.

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

Gundam Wing : Enless Walz
Gundam Seed
i like them

seed & Wing

My fav gundam series i'd have to say: Gundam Wing, 8th MS Team, G Gundam, and Gundam Seed..

I saw Gundam Seed, Gundam Wing, Gundam X
the one i prefer between them is Gundam seed ^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.