Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Having trouble with my profile - Minitokyo

Having trouble with my profile

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Lord-Satorious

Lord-Satorious

Knight of Avalon

I cannot view my profile and I cannot change my profile (by clearing it). I'm getting this error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
at
SELECT COUNT(*) AS count FROM friends where huid = 420 AND uid =

Never had this before, but I'm getting it now. Whoever knows this stuff best can maybe fix it.

Lord_Satorious
The World-Wide Gundam Informational Network
"The Nu Gundam isn't just for show!" - Capt. Amuro Ray, UC 0093

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

that error is becouse of the _ in your name that could only be solved by a namechange. you should ask a mod to change your name aslong you don't have one nobody can enter pages with urls that have your name in it.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Lord-Satorious

Lord-Satorious

Knight of Avalon

Well, I've never had this problem before from my username, this is recent. Maybe the code in the user page was changed. If I can't have an underscore, or a dash, or a space, then I suppose LordSatorious would be fine.

Lord_Satorious
The World-Wide Gundam Informational Network
"The Nu Gundam isn't just for show!" - Capt. Amuro Ray, UC 0093

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Well mt has been acting a litle strange sometimes the underscore problem is not recent.
for some reason I just got the same error on my userpage when I tried to log out.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

shirobane

shirobane

Shiroi Hane

Try using a browser other than internet explorer. Loading your profile in firefox was the only way I could add you to my friends list.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.