Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Leaving MT for Vacation...*sigh* - Minitokyo

Leaving MT for Vacation...*sigh*

page 1 of 1 4 total items

We'll all, (I realize i'm not very popular here anyway. lol)
Not that it'll make much difference but i'm a be leaving MT for a few days (like 10 or 11)
Me is going out to a place without internet..........
.......... Everything I do is on the net.............
You all understand me right?? I feel totally locked up without the internet. Lol
especially when I don't know nobody round where I'm at. shit...lol We'll I won't be leaving until like next wednesday anyway...so I've got time to hang around XD

Signature

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

aww your leaving! >_<!!?? That sucks.. T_T Everyone is leaving now that it's near christmas.. -__-; While I'm stuck at home.. *dies* Oh wells.. XD Well I hope that you have fun where ever your going.^^ And good luck surviving without internet.. 0_O; I would die.. but that's just me.. soo.. yeah.. *cough*.. well anyways, keep posting till then!~_^

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

narutofan92kyunnnn not popular?! that's not true!!! that's never true...^^''
awwww your leaving?! well I sort of left too..but I'm gone for a couple of monthes ^^'' and still minitokyo ish genkigenki! so me make no difference mwahahaahha!!!
oohh I'm okay...without internet it's just computer I can't live without XD
haihaihai =D I hope you have fun during your vacation =)

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

We will miss ya here, I myself am gonna still be around, once I finish moving and such. It must stink not having an internet connection, I don't think I would be able to survive without mine. *shivers at the terror of that thought*

Well I hope you have a good vacation either way, have a nice time and see ya when ya get back. ^_^

And what do you mean you're not popular around here? I think you are very cool.

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.