Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your fave gundam series? - Minitokyo

What's your fave gundam series?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

i didn't like wing >.<

hmmm......X, seed and Zeta were my favourites

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Im not real big on the gundam series, but I did love gundam G>

Signature

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

in order

Gundam Z
Gundam Wing
Gundam Seed

I've seen Wing, seed, Z and X (in that order).

I didn't watch the last 3 for the longest time because of Wing. Sorry the Wing fans but I hated it so I naturally thought that the rest of the title would be as bad. I liked the other 3 though.

kamina

kamina

Ichigo100%

Gundam Z is the king of all

second fav. would be Gundam 0083 Stardust Memories (super-cool mech designs)

Signature
~tsukasa forever~

I've seen most of Gundam series and I think seed and wing is the best out the best.

Probably Seed, only because it was the first Gundam series I actually followed as it aired. I've seen a bit of Wing and G, but it never keep me that interested.

Signature

I love Gundam seed....but then again, that's the only gundam series i finished watching >_<

without a doubt- gundam seed is the best gundam series... in my opinion at least XD omg it's so good... ;___; one of my top 3 animes...

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

My favorite of all time G Gundam!

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

kitsunesama

kitsunesama

Kensei

Gundam Wing is the best Gundam series ever. Superb storyline, animation and characters.

Gundam SEED

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.