My official introduction! (cue ominous music)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Cancel

I've been lurking for a while, and have only recently gotten up the nerve to post my first wallpaper. And now here is my first post too! Would you believe this is also my very first post on a forum, ever? -__- sad sad...
Umm...about me. I am a persecuted anime fan. My freinds hate anime, and my parents...hmm..."dislike" anime? Yeah. I guess you could call me a closet-otaku. :D I live with a big anime fan though--my brother. I've watched a few series with him, so I'm not totally on my own.
Well anyway, I love all of the wallpapers I've seen! I'm obsessed with wallpapers...they're so purdy...Unfortunately, since this is a family computer I can't put any of them up. -__-;; oh well. I download and make them anyway.
That's it for now ^__^

Diaphanus

Usor Linguae Latinae

Cancel

Heh, welcome! :D

I added you to my Friendlist.

Diaphanus sum. Usor Linguae Latinae (User of the Latin Language).
Signature

lizzie

Unique forever!! ^^

Cancel

hi!! *waves*

welcome and i hope that you have lots of fun!! ^^

what goes around comes around

• Dec 20, 2004

AyameSeishiro

AyameSeishiro

Merciless Assassin

Cancel

^_^ hi there! welcome to MT!
i know what you feel bout being a persecuted anime fan. people around us don't usually understand what we really want to show them. well, just continue on with it, if you really are a fan then fight for it! i somehow have a rebellious spirit we're in the same situation, friends, parents and everyone around us, they don't seem to understand right? but it's just a matter of fact that we need to show them our real side. maybe someday they'll learn to understand us and maybe appreciate us.... don't you think so? hahaha, it's really hard to be isolated from others.
enjoy your stay here!

• Dec 20, 2004
Cancel

Thanks Everyone ^_^ yeah! long live anime! I'm trying to convert one of my freinds by introducing her to Full Metal Alchemist...Cross your fingers :P

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Cancel

hiya welcome to the forum! If you need help go here http://support.minitokyo.net/
Enjoy your stay!

• Dec 21, 2004

Knives

Knives

Sleepy

Cancel

Welcome to Mt! i only have 1 friend who likes anime so we are the same almost!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.