Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anarchy Online - Free for 1 year - Minitokyo

Anarchy Online - Free for 1 year

page 1 of 1 3 total items

i was surfing warp2search.net right now and i just spotted this news about anarchy online free for 1 year.

http://www.anarchy-online.com/free/ad_campaigns/freecampaign

i registered an account and its actually asks for no credit card. i swear to everyone this is not a scam

NOTE: when registering for an account, click the link saying "Original Anarchy Online" under the field blank saying like enter cd-key it something

NOTE: after ur account is registered, sign out then log back in and change ur suscription to 12 month one :). i'm gonna give this game a try :)

Signature

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

i cannot bloody download the thing... it keeps showing .. the page cannot be displayed when i click download... i wanted to try it

Haha, I actually went to the trouble of ordering a trial CD a couple of years ago. I installed it, and I don't know, but I couldn't do anything with it. There were just no options in the interface. I've since lost interest in hassling online games.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.