Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My kitty ! plays fetch - Minitokyo

My kitty ! plays fetch

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

what she really does! :D

She has been playing with little peaces of wiring laying around my fathers room. but my mom didn't like all that junk laying around so she threw it in the hall. but the cat kept bringing it back. my father noticed that and started throwing it on pupose and she kept on bringing it back to him!

So now everytime I throw a piece of wire she brings it back to me, lays it in front of me so I will throw it again! It looks so d*mn cute especially when she comes running back XD.

Who needs dogs ? this is better! with the little difference the thing you throw doesn't get all drewled over and she tries to grap my hand when I take the wire (but that's just sweet)

Well isn't that weird? as far as now It's a cat who looks a bit like a rabbit and playes fetch like a dog. wonder what with she will surprise us next.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

o.O
really ?
cat play fetch >_<
omg
never heard it before
but if it true then good then
i also prefer cat than dog =3
cat more cute than dog

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

Awww well that sounds really cute ^^ Nice kitty you got!
I can imagine a kitty nibbling on the wire and bringing it over to you :nya:
mmm and I have no preference for dogs or cats ^_^'

KiYa

KiYa

Quotes for me

that's great, it is always fun to find a new game to play, especially with a pet :D

That's great and so cute! :D I like dogs and cats. ^^ They both are good for their own reasons. ^.^

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

1 of my cat's does the same thing, i thought it wouldn't happen to anybody else, my cat likes to bring back lollypop sticks & little balls of paper, it does try to bring back some of the bigger balls of paper but he can't lift it ^-^,
maybe i'll upload a movie in the near future of my cat bringing back something to me ^-^

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.