Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Christmas song - Minitokyo

Favorite Christmas song

page 1 of 1 19 total items

I know you all have a fav. Christmas song; everybody does! :) Mine is White Christmas performed by Destiny's Child. Beyonce does a very good job. :D

Tell me what yours! :)

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

i like that too!!(^.^) oh and all the songs on Christina Aguilera's Cristmas album, her voice is soo nice XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

phl

phl

Gone

I'd say that every single Trans-Siberian Orchestra albums are awesome to listen to on Christmas. They're just untouchable.

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

I love the original version of 'Santa Claus is coming to town' and 'White Christmas'.

i like britney's "my only wish" ^^

angstelf

angstelf

The antisocial

I would have to say "An Angel returned", "Old City Bar", and "Christmas in Sarajevo". Those are the best Christmas songs I have ever heard.

Bring the violence, it's significant.

------------------------------

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

'grandma got run over by a reindeer"....hilarious song...first time i heard i was lik "whoa santa musta been high on sumthin" then i was lik " hahaha reindeer must like to run ppl over"...listen to it if u never have

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

my favorite would have to be "christina aguilera - have yourself a merry little christmas" she just sings that song so beautifully. ^^

Signature

Knives

Knives

Sleepy

the song that has two singing groups doing different songs Like one side going dun dunn dunn da Dunn dun da dun and the other one singing.. Can someone tell me the name of that song?!?!?! I MUST know!

How bout Jessica Simpson - Rejoyce: Christmas Album? I'd listened to it over and over it so many times already, and I just love it! It makes you feel so warm....

linkrulesx10

linkrulesx10

Ero kaki

umm it is a parody of the one that has "not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse) it is about a digital santa

You come near me and "sword of light that i doth release" ??? huh how come it isn't working??? Oh yeah i remember now im not a sorcerer ops... umm... just forget what i just said... kinda... oh thats right, I remember im a ninja now "Kage bunshin no jutsu"??? huh how come it isn't working???...

rhitnee

rhitnee

stabuface^^

Holly Jolly Christmas sung by Burl Ives.... its the song that the snowman sings at the starting of Rudolf the Rednoised Reindeer (the old claymation one) ^^

Signature

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

I tend not to like christmas songs, too happy and cheerful for my tastes. blah! I guess it would have to be "tis the season to be jolly lalalalalalala"

Signature

Gabberjaws

Nyu Nyu!

Little Drummer Boy...done by a choir don't know which one. and I like John Lennon's Merry X-mas (War Is Over).

Signature
Love the woman in your life or she'll come back and eat you.

I like those mellow beats they play over christmas tunes in Express clothing stores--haha--random but relevant. Sorry, haha.

Let It Snow - Boyz II Men
But, I only like it when my ex-gf is singing it.
I like Emmanuel, too, because it has some nice bass to it.

agulera's cd is pretty good too

if its anime song.....I'd have to say one of the love hina songs.....
and if its like music......its linkin park - my december
^_^

Burning-Chopstick

Some guy.

Chestnuts Roasting is a good song.

Hello there.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.