Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gaaah! I'm losing my hair! X_X' - Minitokyo

Gaaah! I'm losing my hair! X_X'

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

I woke up early in the morning to brush my teeth, and while I was combing my hair, I noticed some of my hair coming out of my head! Am I going bald? :o Noooo, I'm too young to lose my hair! My family says it's because I stress too much at home and that tends to damage my hair! Woe is me, I don't want to become a bald man! T_T Feels like 50-years-old man! I feel so unattractive! Well, I hope there are some ways to relieve my stress! Some way! (*sighs*) -_-

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

ow
sorry to hear that >.<
do u have dandruff ?
and yes
stress can make u losingur hair >.<
u need to be more relax and stay happy XD
try some hair tonic also help
hope u will resolve ur problem soon ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by jackalx66ow
sorry to hear that >.<
do u have dandruff ?
and yes
stress can make u losingur hair >.<
u need to be more relax and stay happy XD
try some hair tonic also help
hope u will resolve ur problem soon ^^

WTF?! Dandruff, hey! ~_~ I wash my hair with Head & Shoulders every day, just to have you know! >=0!! Sorry, don't mean to be mad at ya, jack! ^_^' I just think a part of me is leaving in the form of a folicle! Y'know, that hair tonic seems to be a good idea! I just hope I don't end up using Rogaine at a young age! :) Thanx for the advice, jackalx66! ^_^V

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

rofl, wow i dont think it's nethin bad think if it as... er.. a new experiment? lol I say it's just a lil phase nothin to worry about.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

sorry star ^^;;
i also use head and shoulder btw
and it's fine
i just askin r u have dandruff or not ^^;;
and yes hair tonic is good for u
try that XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

it's actually normal to for lots of hair to come out when you comb it, especially if you have longer hair. for people whose hair grows in faster, they tend to lose more as well. if you cut your hair shorter, you won't notice it as much, b/c the shorter hairs fall off without being noticeable... longer hair tends to get stuck, so it all comes out when you comb it.

i wouldn't worry about it unless you can see a bald pattern developing (like, your scalp is becoming very visible near the back of the head, where hair growth is most dense). i think it's just normal for a lot of guys to be over-paranoid about this kind of thing... -_-

Quote by finiteyodait's actually normal to for lots of hair to come out when you comb it,
especially if you have longer hair. for people whose hair grows in
faster, they tend to lose more as well. if you cut your hair shorter,
you won't notice it as much, b/c the shorter hairs fall off without
being noticeable... longer hair tends to get stuck, so it all comes out
when you comb it.
i wouldn't worry about it unless you can see a bald pattern developing
(like, your scalp is becoming very visible near the back of the head,
where hair growth is most dense). i think it's just normal for a lot of
guys to be over-paranoid about this kind of thing... -_-

Hmmm, I guess I am paranoid! XD Lemme see if I have a scalp in the back of my head! (*looks in a mirror*) O.O Aaaaah! There's one in the back and another in front of me! Oh, no!!! x_x Oh wait! That's my hand on my forehead! XP Sorry! ^_^' I'll try not to get too tense, I love my hair way too much to lose it! Thanx, guys! ;)

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

BWahahAAHAHAHAH!!! I thought you were a female, a babe, a girl... a femme fatale.... a lady.... but nooOOooo... you're a bald man!!! XD hahahaHAHAha...... well, well.... sometimes, it's in the genes, and sometimes.... you just lose them ^_^ But all of us drops a few pieces a little now and then XD

Signature

Quote by xandmanBWahahAAHAHAHAH!!! I thought you were a female, a babe, a girl... a
femme fatale.... a lady.... but nooOOooo... you're a bald man!!! XD
hahahaHAHAha...... well, well.... sometimes, it's in the genes, and
sometimes.... you just lose them ^_^ But all of us drops a few pieces a
little now and then XD

WTF?!?! Xandman thinks I'm a girl? >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! I'm a guy, dude! Is it because of my avatar that you thought I'm a girl? And I'm not a bald man, yet! :sweat: (*feels his head*) Oh, no! More of my hair is missing because of xandman! x_x Alright, Star! Count to ten! one... two... three...

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahaha... yeah, 'cause of the avatar, the signature and the name XD hahaha... sorry, sorry ^_^'

*seeing Star count to 9 and a half before ripping off more of his hair* XD haha....

Signature

though break :(

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Now that you mention it my hair is also falling from my head. >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

T-T,im losing my hair too ToT,and its not nice,im only 19 years and T-T,fuck,its feel really bad that the ppl think that im older.

K I R A B O S H I !

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Actually....

I've had the same problem myself....and personally it scared the crap out of me...

I've asked around and it can actually be contributed to your diet. If your not eating healthy it can be a major cause. Also there are types of shampoo out there that strengthen your hair (Aka special kind of vitamins, sorry I'm not positive about the kind), I suggest picking up someting like that and seeing if the results different within the next few months.

I honestly have to say that is one of man's greatest fears aside from death. That and theres another thing but thats more private....nonetheless I do hope it does help change.

Signature Image

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

xandman that is so funny i have sometime the same problem but not by this guy that is my starboy my sweetheart..... boy what you have make with your wonderful hair??? T_T
Mayby the girl from the last night had pulled to much on your hair??? :hmpf: what you have make with this girl ......? I can think what XP ..... hahahahah :nya: kidding my sweet starboy boy you must be careful of yourself you must good eat and good sleep ... stress can let you loose somethings and your hair is the simple version x_x
drink milk and wash your hair not every day .... one time in two days is also good, cuz your hair need the fat from your hair it is possible that this is also a factor..... hope your hair gets better then ... hugs my starboy and give him a kiss of the hairs hope that this make your hairs stronger ;)

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Jah nothin to worry aboud I'm allways losing hair! you should see my brush! :D
(not that I have a coupe like tina turner but oke) I would wish to have more but I have been losing hair with brushing and showering as long as I can remember and I'm not going bold ^_^'
So relax XD

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Statistically an average person can naturally lose up from 150 to 200 strands of hair a day. Mathematically, that is nothing wrong in anyone's books as to seeing that it is impossible NOT to lose hair, end quote.

I've combed hair often and a couple strands fall out from time to time. Since I decided to grow more longer hair this time, while combing often, strands fall from one spot to another - and its pretty normal to me. I gain far more hair than lose hair, its a common thing for everyone actually. I'm not worrying about a thing.

**Combs her hair as a test**

See, I took 2 or 3 out already, like right now. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I think its overall to something a bit more than just losing a few hairs....Thanks Celessa for that fact, you always learn something new everyday and thanks to you I learned something I never knew about. Seriously I can't thank you enough for that fact. It puts a bit of comfort to me. I think its referring to something alot more.....along the signs of serious though. After all, he wouldn't of posted it if he wasn't actually concerned. Statistics or not.

Plus considering guys don't brush their hair...For us to lose hair like that is....well rather scary. Nonetheless I thank you two (Darla and Celessa) for the comments about it being average. Though for guys its alot more of a problem....since male balding can began at a relatively early age (Friend is bald....lets see hes only 29 and hes lost all of his hair). All depending on genetics and how you take care of your hair. Yes, I am well aware that girls can go bald too, but the problem occurs in men more than it does in women and at a MUCH younger age and is something that alot of guys take seriously...including myself. (Since I look even scarier bald.....well I've got the general idea that I know I will). THOUGH! If it isn't.....then I'm relieved for you Star....Lets hope its only according to statistics.

.....A little offtopic.....but I was looking at Celessa's sig (wow thats alot of links..) and I was wondering...what is AW? I've been seeing people make mention of this alot and now its really struck my curiosity...

Signature Image

Darla, Celessa, Cy, thanx for all the advice you're giving me! I guess there is nothing to worry about losing my hair! Like semanga said, I have beautiful hair! I just need to take care of it better! :D You all, thanx for the wonderful help! (*hugs everyone, except xandman*) XP

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Yeah! Good you didn't hug me!!!! ~_~ XD hahaha.... no guy hugging guy here ok? haha....

but anyway, here's a piece of advice also.... try to get enough sleep, about 7 ~8+ hours a day or so. Because when you're asleep, all your muscles and everything will recharge, plus that your body also produces mandatory stuff that you need. Also, your hair outgrowth will work faster; remember, when you lose a hair string, a new one will grow out longer than the previous... etc. =]

Signature

actually, people going bald don't lose any more hair than non-balding people. its about 100 hairs a day, on average, unless you're undergoing some kind of treatment like chemotherapy. the reason people go bald is because new hairs stop growing in, not because they're losing above average amounts of hair.

i think the only reason guys fixate on seeing large clumps of hair coming out is because they're nto used to it. when i kept my hair shorter, i never noticed when it'd fall out, it'd just fall out on its own. now that i keep it longer, i have to comb a lot of those 100 hairs out a day, or when they do fall out they're more obvious due their greater length. but yea, guys lose the same amount of hair as girls, even if they're balding.

also, there's conditions like temporary alopecia, which can cause short-term loss of hair (caused by things like stress) but doesn't result in long-term baldness, so if that is your problem, that hair will still grow back. check out this page if you want more info: http://www.loreal.com/_en/_ww/loreal-hair-science/vivre/disparaitre.aspx?

Quote by xandmanYeah! Good you didn't hug me!!!! ~_~ XD hahaha.... no guy hugging guy
here ok? haha....

Whatever you say, dude! ^_^' (*gives xandman a roundhouse kick*) Think of that as my form of handshake! LOL :)

Quote by xandman but anyway, here's a piece of advice also.... try to
get enough sleep, about 7 ~8+ hours a day or so. Because when you're
asleep, all your muscles and everything will recharge, plus that your
body also produces mandatory stuff that you need. Also, your hair
outgrowth will work faster; remember, when you lose a hair string, a
new one will grow out longer than the previous... etc. =]

Hmmm, sleep! That sounds like a swell idea! I'll see if that helps! Thanx, xandman! Do you mind if I add u to my friends list, dude? ;)

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahahahaah! Ok... *shakes feets* XD hahahaha...

haha, sleep does work, trust me.... my hair is already growing rapidly since i took that vector image on my userpage XD hahaha... soon, i'll look like the guy with the long hair on my userpage XD hahaha...

and yeah, you add away, i'll compensate for that and add you too ok? =] *shakes hands* hahaha...

Signature

Snuggie

Snuggie

Boys make me puke... -_-;

Don't feel bad...I'm only 15 and my hair falls out like crazy... OX
But, it is kinda long, too ^^*
I brush my hair and out comes handfuls of hair...Luckily my hair is thick x_x

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.