Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gaaah! I'm losing my hair! X_X' - Minitokyo

Gaaah! I'm losing my hair! X_X'

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Ack! I lose heaps of hair too! T_T My mum says it's not normal. OX
I guess, stress has got a lot to do with it...also the shampoo and conditioner you use.....Gosh, I think I'm gonna stop using Pantene! >.<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

ahah man, everyone lose some hair, it's like the cats.... you know my hair is pretty long, when i wash it i often happen to get a handfull of it. but nothing like being bald or anything. i guess it's like a normal process of regeneration or something, getting the old hair to go away and replacing it with new one :)

Quote by Darla83Jah nothin to worry aboud I'm allways losing hair! you should see my brush! :D

ahah exactly XP

Cadi

Cadi

True

There is nothing to worry about, its probably just the shampoo you are using ( even though its head and shoulders). You know its bad for your hair if you shampoo it too much, you are only supose to shampoo them 3 times a week. I still shampoo it everyday, I dont want my hair dirty!!>.< So starcentury you dont have to feel like a 50-yr-old old man anymore!

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

lol starcen is becoming an old man while im still young and cutexy XD
hehe im still growing hair all over XP

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

WTF? How the heck did this thread came back? o_0 Great, now I'm even more concerned about my stress-related hair loss! -_- Where's my Selsun Blue at?

Oh man I feel so bad for you StarCentury. It might be of stress but if it is just relax a little. I think that'll help.^_^

I have a friend who has the same problem (a girl) :o
B vitamines should make your hair grow faster, make it stronger and make it... stay on longer o_0 so you should try that StarCentury.
Eat B vitamines, try not to be so stressed and then don't wash your hair every day! It's not good for it. Wash it every second day or so :)
I hope it'll help! >_<

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Quote by CadiYou know its bad for your hair if you shampoo it too much, you are only supose to shampoo them 3 times a week.

wow didn't know that !! i wash mine once every days........ gaah dirty !!! *runs away* but it's such a pain to dry etc. guess i'll have them cut short soon :)

d00d34

d00d34

The Self Saviour

think on the bright side, if you lose all your hair, there wont be any hair left to lose! And you wount need to cut or shampoo your hair. go baldness!

Signature
Ours is not to reason why, but to do or die.

Cadi

Cadi

True

Quote by d00d34think on the bright side, if you lose all your hair, there wont be any hair left to lose! And you wount need to cut or shampoo your hair. go baldness!

lol I never thought of that!

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

ah ah... as people already said, losing hair is normal... we all do, everyday... but some conditions can worsen the situation...

and baldness doesn't extend just to guys, but in the case of women, it happens all over the head, so it only looks like her hair is becoming much thinner...

i lose my hair a lot too... (i even scared my hair dresser last time i went...) and my hair is already extremely thin t_t... so yeah, i am a little scared of it... plus, i don't have a healthy diet, i'm sleep deprived and of course, extremely stressed, so i lose a lot of hair T_T and in my case, it's also genetic... i was lucky enough to have a father who is far from going bald, but my mother is... her hair is so thin, it's incredible...-_- and sadly, i also inherited it T_T (and yes, i'm a girl ^^)

Okayz, I'll try not to get stressed too much guys! I love my hair so much to go bald! :)

Quote by d00d34think on the bright side, if you lose all your hair, there wont be any
hair left to lose! And you wount need to cut or shampoo your hair. go
baldness!

Speak for yourself! >_> I ain't going bald anytime soon, I look hideous like that! XD

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

Quote by StarCenturyOkayz, I'll try not to get stressed too much guys! I love my hair so much to go bald! :)

Quote by d00d34think on the bright side, if you lose all your hair, there wont be any
hair left to lose! And you wount need to cut or shampoo your hair. go
baldness!

Speak for yourself! &gt;_&gt; I ain't going bald anytime soon, I look hideous like that! XD

Lol.. :D ... Sorry Star... But I couldn't help laughing at that post... lol ... Don't worry... you aren't going bald... :) ... Hair falls when you comb it and it's pretty natural for that to happen... Or my brother would be bald by now... lol ... And he has very long hair.. :d... lol... Just try to calm a little and don't get too much stressed... :hugs: ... Feeling Better? ... lol ...Take care 'kay? ... God, I have to stop smiling in front of the screen before someone starts thinking on what I'm doing... lol ... :waves:

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.