page 1 of 1 13 total items

Cancel

I have been posting and randomly surfing this site but I thought id intro myself.

My name is Stealthhawk and I live in Alaska... So yea thats about it oh yea im 19 and a college student.

• Dec 16, 2004

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Cancel

Hiya StealthHawk, wow that's awesome Alaska, ne who welcome to MT and happy lvl'n

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Cancel

hi there
welcome to MT :D
enjoy ur stay and have some fun ,ok
check http://support.minitokyo.net/policy/ to know more bout this site and it's policy , ok
cya stealth and happy levelling ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cancel

hehe Thank you, you both, I apperiate the warm welcomes ^__^

• Dec 16, 2004

Nizna

Nizna

How Troublesome...

Cancel

Welcome to.................... I must say I would like to visit Alaska (a sweet name) seems so cold and I like cold (hate sun - maybe a vampire!) >.<
Enjoy this little world ..................

Signature

Thanks to Sakura Hyuuga, I'm yet a Neji and Hinata fan too^.^=

• Dec 16, 2004
Cancel

Welcome here *hugiezzzzzzzz* XD
Hope you will enjoy your stay on MT ;)
C'ya around!!

Cancel

hehe It is cold but its not as cold as it used to be though, sometimes it is, sometimes it isnt. Hey if ya ever visit look me up ill give ya a tour and you can see the world's biggest choc waterfall we have at our candy shop. Atleast for now we have the biggest choc waterfall and darn you cant drink any of it :( lol hehee anyway thank you guys and thank you for the hug Nayako *hugs back*

• Dec 16, 2004
Cancel

hehe It is cold but its not as cold as it used to be though, sometimes it is, sometimes it isnt. Hey if ya ever visit look me up ill give ya a tour and you can see the world's biggest choc waterfall we have at our candy shop. Atleast for now we have the biggest choc waterfall and darn you cant drink any of it :( lol hehee anyway thank you guys and thank you for the hug Nayako *hugs back*

• Dec 16, 2004

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Cancel

Whoa Alaska ehh? Well enjoy your stay in this cool forum! If you need help go here http://support.minitokyo.net/
Ja ne!

• Dec 17, 2004

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

Cancel

Heyah Stealth! Hope you'll enjoy yah stay here!!
If there is any other problem buggin' yah still after checking out that support link...dont hesitate to ask~!

Signature Image

• Dec 17, 2004

miyano

watashi no uta

Cancel

hello there~ welcome to minitokyo.well,all the best in leveling and enjoy~ =)

Cancel

Welocome to minitokyo. nice to see you here :) :)
Feel free to ask anything/start threads

• Dec 17, 2004
Cancel

ekkk Im sorry I didnt mean to double post but I seem to have a slow connection to this site and Im sorry for double posting. Also thank you for the warm greetings all I apperiate it ^__^

• Dec 17, 2004

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.