Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [wallerz]Wall Styles... opinion please - Minitokyo

[wallerz]Wall Styles... opinion please

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

XD yeah, I'm going for a vacation then....
uh. wait.... no, I can't.... because I still have my job... XP duh
anyways... I'll try to make myself more relaxed, somehow... because I think I've gone far too stressed about this lately and can't think clearly... :D
don't worry... I still have two walls in my work queue... (rofl! Bad me...Bad me... ^_^' )
but this time I will do it slowly and try to enjoy it... just like the good ol days... ^^

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Red

Red

Red Lee

I think a waller should never be stuck on 1 style alone.
You should master one then develop a few more styles later on, and try to hybridize themes, by mixing styles you can create a style of your own as well.

I believe that graphic design and/or art itself, shouldn't be limited.
It should be a way of exlporing new styles through time.

Have fun while your at it.
My advice, master every style, and create one of your own.

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Well in my opinion it's never bad to try new things. I tried doing a few grunge walls and now those are among my highest rated walls on here. So I think you should keep doing walls of your favorite style, and then try making one or two in a different style. :D

shirahana

white flower

Hm..... As an artist, it's fun to experiment.... You don't want to regret not trying... So give the other styles a shot ^_^

Even if you lose a bit of your talent with scenic walls, by the time you continue making them again, your style will have changed a bit just by trying out the other different styles.... Then your scenic walls will be different and won't be "monotonous" as you think it will be. I hope that makes sense ^^;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

ventures

ventures

rabu rabu <33

ummm to have a lot of styles are better I think..cos then they'll be a variation of wallies!but I must say ,ur style is great n unique ! i really like em..but learning more style will definitely boost ur potential . :D :D :)

Signature

PastorOfMuppets

PastorOfMuppets

Xenosapien.

I dont think that u ll shoul change ur style...you are too good at scenic wallies!!!!!Try some stuff in making lets say abstract but i really suggest you to stay at scenery walls style!!

Sorceres00

Sorceres00

Sekiria

I had the same dilemma when i started doing walls
you must realize one thing, do what you fell, that's what really matter, if you wanna do a abstrac wall, just do it if you fell it, or anime wall, do it 2 if you want it, i know it's very hard try to master of the tecniques, but who can? ;) , if you wanna be an engineer do your best, if you wanna do a wall ....... do your best 2 ... and don't worry for your skills, they seems to be very great (to me) ;)

Signature
Fate and Fake........Love and Pain

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

i think its best not to even talk about styles in the first place.

i think its making an artist fit inside a box and cannot express something more than that. I personally choose angelic styles because that is what i like but i do not stick myself in one definitive genre. I rebel and try to make my own image of my own. I make stuff because i like too and not because i have to follow a style/trend etc.

that's my opinion.

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by crewcifixi think its best not to even talk about styles in the first place.
i think its making an artist fit inside a box and cannot express
something more than that. I personally choose angelic styles because
that is what i like but i do not stick myself in one definitive genre.
I rebel and try to make my own image of my own. I make stuff because i
like too and not because i have to follow a style/trend etc.
that's my opinion.

oi oi ... ^_^' this is a 22 weeks old inactive thread,... lol...
but thanks for participating in this thread anyways :D

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by KoroganoSoi oi ... smiley this is a 22 weeks old inactive thread,... lol...

lol. XD Now its active? XD no problemo! lol. me off to find me a scan and make new wall. :0

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

I think you should try to expand your range of skills. I myself only ever made abstracts before I came here and my scenic skills are still pretty sucky, but you learn things from different styles that you can incorporate into other styles, improving that style itself. I'd say try doing other styles.

~knighty

Member of:
MT UK

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.