Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Most precious anime moments? - Minitokyo

Most precious anime moments?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Celestial

Celestial

+ [ h i t s u z e n ] +

Haha, can you think of those anime scenes that simply melt your heart, put you in a rage of anger or simply make you fall off your chair laughing? Any memorable scenes worth mentioning? Post away~ ^o^

Well, one that I simply can't forget is from Rurouni Kenshin, when Kenshin left Kaoru to go to Kyoto. Everything was so perfect about that scene, imo. ^^ Beethoven's compositions went so nicely with the theme. ^^ One other funny one I found recently was from the DN Angal series! Daisuke was having a dream about his love interest feeding him a meal, and when he turned to hug her, it turned into Hiwatari-kun! XD Omgosh, that was sooo adorable.

Soo, can you think of any? =]

Signature

haldir

CTA Designs...

my gundam freedom action figure

cygnus

cygnus

Retired Dragon...eh?!

My favorite is: Tsuzuki turned into an inu everytime he saw cakes or have a quarrel with Tatsumi XD

Well, there are so many, so I'll just state the most recent ones I saw from Maburaho. First, the scene where Kazuki, sacrificed himself by using up all of his magic, to save Yuna, thus turning into ash and becoming a ghost.
Another scene would be the one where the girls and the school nurse, or in this case, doctor, travelled within Kazuki's memories to see where the remainder of his ash is with. During which the girls saw how much he cared for each and everyone of them.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Quote by CelestialHaha, can you think of those anime scenes that simply melt your heart, put you in a rage of anger or simply make you fall off your chair laughing? Any memorable scenes worth mentioning? Post away~ ^o^
Well, one that I simply can't forget is from Rurouni Kenshin, when Kenshin left Kaoru to go to Kyoto. Everything was so perfect about that scene, imo. ^^ Beethoven's compositions went so nicely with the theme. ^^ One other funny one I found recently was from the DN Angal series! Daisuke was having a dream about his love interest feeding him a meal, and when he turned to hug her, it turned into Hiwatari-kun! XD Omgosh, that was sooo adorable.
Soo, can you think of any? =]

Yes i agree with you there Celestial Kenshin leaving Kaoru to go Kyoto was one touching moment and when he comes back to Japan with Kaoru and Kaoru say's it's your turn to say i'm back then Kenshin say's I'm Back that i am was also touching.

My absolute favorite scene from any anime is the "Green Bird" seen from Cowboy Bebop. The cinematography was so perfect for the fall, the music a stark but appropriate contrast, and the sense of one's life flashing before his eyes as the end approached... perfect. There will never be a better scene for sureal sorrow and reflection, in any anime, or any other animated genre, ever.

The ending of Cowboy Bebop. It almost made me cry. The artwork, the music, the entire thing was orchestrated perfectly.

A great scene in naruto is the end of the fight naruto vs garaa. I loved the moment where naruto is creeping to garaa hurted and lying to the ground. He tells him they are the same. They have the same pain, the same childhood, and the same loneliness. And garaa understands the power of his friendship with temari and kankuro. He totelly change his mind and open his heart to the others. Such a great scene!!!

another one in one piece this time!!!!
When Sanji leave the sea restaurant to join straw hat pirates. always proud, he decides to leave the place where he grew up, the only thing he knows, without farewell. Zeff stops him saiying "take care of you, little gherkin!" and everyone starts crying lol. we realize that finally sanji and zeff really love each other, like a son and his father. and the cold leaving turns to the more tearful farewell in the world!!
GREAT TOO!!!

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

i don't know if this include sad moments,well i have i couple i am a persone very sentimental and always i enjoyied every moment,the first in my mind it's chrono crusade,when rosette is with chrono in her last moment,before she dies, she it's crying and she said" i don't want to die"i have more but going to take too long,i will the you later,mm..i remember another chobits whe miss hibia erase the memory of chi ,and hideki is saying"chobits,chobits,trying to return her memories,and when a hideki's friend it's talking about a wife persocome and how she sacriface to save him, :)

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

Rozen Maiden - Shinku when she wanted to have tea on the toilet ^^

EndofAnubis

Son-in-law to the King of Devils

In short mine would be the endings to Kannuzuki no Miko, Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabihito, and Mobile Fighter G-Gundam. I really can not imbellish too much more on this, as to not ruin it for anyone else. who has yet to view these conclusions.

Signature

In Naruto when Zabuza is half dead, adn he requests to be beside Haku, and it starts so snow, and sadness and sorrow starts playing, and naruto clammers on about how he said it always snows in his country man that was a heartfelt moment ='(

KnightOfLain

KnightOfLain

red rose filling the skull

Right now i can think of three long moments:
First one: the final of End of Evangelion - when the credits ended i was still staring blankly at the screen, overthinking and reimaginating all i have just seen. And it messed with my head and raw emotions for some few days later on.
the second: Kanon - when Ayu died, fallin' off that tree... a very touching scene.
the third one: whole SaiKano - i don't think i'll ever again feel sth like that watching any anime.

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

hmm.....the whole episode of "Hard Luck Woman" on cowboy bebop. also, the last part of the episode "speak like a child" and the last 2 episodes of cowboy bebop.

one of the cutest moments i would have to say is when chiyo was explaining herself in the first episode of asumanga daioh, that girl is so adorable. @.@

and serial experiments lain, the whole anime got me in a dark mood. i don't speak as much anymore since i've seen that anime. ^^;

Signature

Knives

Knives

Sleepy

In the last episode of love hina again .. when keitaro and Naru finally Kiss - touching i am watching bleach now though..

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.