Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! Propaganda??!! - Minitokyo

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! Propaganda??!!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

streamside

streamside

deranged.

guys... i really need some help here...
a group of our classmates started a magazine thingy in school - unofficially...

it contained some stuff like, the HATE pages for class a senior students.... i just hope no one from my school reads this.... >_<

not everything is for them, though!! we just wanted to do it, but we never meant it to be like this...

and, what's worse, that publication is just for our class... which means that someone from our class betrayed us.......

now, even the teachers are divided...
some side with us, while the others sided with the seniors...

can anyone tell me how to solve this?
i really can't tell anyone...

the teachers siding with the seniors will be our teachers next year... and, for sure, they'll get back at us...

these teachers said we're facing suspension... i'll be pulled out from the honor roll if that happens.........

teachers siding with us said they enjoyed it, and that we shouldn't be afraid of those teachers and seniors....

omg.................
please....... i really don't have anyone to talk to about this......... T_T

and....... my friends from the senior level are starting to trash our whole class... and they're looking for a fight.

so... what to do???? please.......

our english teacher gave us quite a scolding.............. since that class was his fave section...........

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

1st edit: 7:00 PM, Manila time 17December2004
2nd edit: 9:15 PM
Hello, streamside... kababayan!

You are in a bit of a situation. so from what I understand from your post, the publication-thing all started out like a joke, right? A joke turned bad...

Hmm, I'd like to ask you some questions, may I? Can I ask if you are the only one in your class who feels ashamed of the whole thing? Honto, honest answer... or deep down inside, you don't feel ashamed by what you did and you stand by what you've written in the journal?

Or, are there plenty of you in your class who are not at all afraid of the seniors getting back at you, and these classmates of yours are really preparing for a potential fight? Or are there many of those who, like you, are super-worried about what might happen tomorrow, or next year?

It's all right to feel afraid, streamside... how can I make you lighten up a bit... you seem so tense and on-edge...

I do await your responses, streamside... your additional inputs will greatly assist me in providing some sort of advice... (sorry, me sounding like a computer already... 'gotta get out of this office... ^_^)

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Can y'all just lighten this load and GROW UP?! I mean literally, when someone goes nuts over some silly charade game, it not only becomes ridiculous in a sense that they are trying to make the situation worse, but that these teachers have to learn that this isn't funny at all as well. These teachers - like what is wrong with them? Literally? Even I'm more grown up then a bunch of sick-whiney little babies.

Aren't they all grown-up people for Christ's sakes? Like who in the flippin' right mind would start dividing classes just because of one joke gone bad? If it's something not meant to be distributed in public, why the flippin heck would somebody make such a practical joke anyways? Keep your thoughts to yourselves! And for once, I am really ashamed that such a wreckless joke could turn out to be a war. Normally I am a fence-sitter in this case, so for once like tell everyone to grow up and stop playing anymore mind games, if I were you.

And if the seniors make fun out of you, ignore them. Like - how do you think I've won debates in school and is well known for fighting for people rights? Like they all need to grow up - and to lose your reputation of honorary status just because of suspension rather than your sheer excellence and attitude with intelligence is just beyond me for this kind of a situation.

You can go ahead and sit back all you want, but I swear, that if it doesn't stop there - over one funny magazine, it should become a legal matter. A teacher scolding you guys over a magazine? Come on - what the heck is going through this teacher's mind? Isn't a teacher supposed to put higher education first, then leave aside the other problems for later?

I am not afraid, I'd bring the Principal for this matter. I have busted teachers' butts before and I won't be afraid to do it again. I have pulled 2 teachers out of high ranked positions - like I'm not afraid, I just WANT TO learn for Christ's sakes. And trust me, I was highly honored for making what's fair is fair in all of our opinions.

Show no fear - this kind of trivial matter gets me boiled up! **Pulls up her sleeves** Alyssa-Chan will show no mercy. **Hollers a war cry** Like I said, in that classroom, everyone needs to grow up! And trashing classes - woo... big deal.

Good luck with whatever is going on, and don't hurt yourself, okay? Thank you for sharing such an important matter here.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Fully ban publication of the magazine and start a new one!!!

Thats the only possible reason and the only way of not having this divided dillema because ofcourse if this goes on it might reach the public or even the board of directors who govern the education system so dont stay in the frying pan too long or youll be kissing your burnt self goodbye...with the rest of the people with ya.

So take my advice..."When there is two paths before you where one is the right thing but leads the wrong way and the other is vice versa...one must take the third path where neither sides collide but will make see fit..."

you could always burry this thing in the past an never refer to it again. im sure theyll forget. most teachers dont remember who was in there class half the time.

hmzzz a difficult situation =/.....
euhmm.... explain it to the other teachers...why you guys did this anda..... hope for peace=P??
well... the teachers, wich side with you guys, have not make a big problem of it, they just smile and laugh about it....... but the other teachers are gone crazy?????? well..... just saying it was just a joke.... anda you all know it's funny but sometimes it wil hurting someone???
hmz...... am I talking crap or what-_-"....... sorry don't really know what to do at this situation.... just explain it and apology for that.......=/......that's what I do when I got some big trouble..... the teachers always get it and they wil give you all a chance (it has to be)..... and you know.... the teachers are all adults.....so they will understand it =)
Good Luck! =) i pray for ya =D
(well.... my English sux.....hope you understand it =)

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I think it will blow over. And it's just sad that the teachers are letting themselves get involved in student arguments. They can't take you off the honor roll if your making the grades, but they could suspend you if threats were made or , I know it was true in my school, you used a lot of profanity in the paper.
But you can always look at it as: The seniors will be gone next year, and teachers really don't rember these scuffles... unless you made fun of them.... Hope you stuck to making fun of the students....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

propaganda remnids me of history something about hilter o_o not sure dunno watever I'm spamming =o='' shrugs....

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

streamside

streamside

deranged.

ermm... charaznableamurorei...

we stand by what we've written!! and, our classmates are ready to fight, cause i recieved a friendster message from a senior saying swearwords and stuff to a classmate... what's more, he sent it to me and not to the person directly!

and... i am afraid, not because of the suspension... they can't suspend us, i've checked the school handbook! i'm afraid for my grades, because those teachers who sided with the seniors will be our teachers next year, and i think they'll pressure us like hell!

and, celessa:

thanks for the message... it WAS a joke, no more, no less. on my part, i think it was silly to get such a little thing messed up... they made the situation worse by meddling with it...
and, as for the seniors, do you think it's right to call someone a whore when you have no evidence of it? cause that's what they did...

meteorcloud:

thanks for that... i won't call it crap, it made sense...
we already did that this morning, sorted the whole thing out, but, i don't think those teachers will stop at us...

fooblued:

there weren't any threats... and, a lot of teachers liked it too...
however, those from the third floor didn't.... i think they think we were being too opinionated....

broken-dreamz:
it wasn't a propaganda, but that was what the teachers and the seniors were calling it.
How can it be a propaganda if it wasn't serious??

-------

anyways... the whole thing has been sorted out... i just hope those teachers don't hold grudges...................................

is better in a car."

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

I'm so relieved, and happy for you, streamside! And here I was last night, typing off some crappy advice-stuff, for a troubled MT gal. Good job! That's the spirit! Full powa onnn! hehe...

Don't stop, carry on... ('cue in happy beat from Victory Gundam...) I am happy for you! And, always always, remember, when all hell breaks loose, go home... and home's Minitokyo! yay! ('hehe, kiddie stuff is too much, 'reverts to stiff self). No, seriously, check us up here again, and all hell of Minitokyo -- the artists, non-artists, leechers and perverts -- will rain down on them taechers.... (note: that was not a misspelling in Filipino... gets?)

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

streamside

streamside

deranged.

yeah! thanks, guys!!!!!

charaznableamurorei, celessa, and meteorcloud!! you guys gave me such a relief.......

is better in a car."

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.