Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 AMV-s (Anime Music Videos) - Minitokyo

AMV-s (Anime Music Videos)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

hi everyone^^ i just wondered have u ever made an Amv? :) do u like amv-s?:D
beacuse i made some^^ i have 2 inuyasha and 2 x/1999 amvs^^ i would likte to know your opinions about the amvs...in general:)
Here are my amv-s^^
The first one: this is my fav -puppy eyes- the song is fantastic^^ the title is: Remember :)
http://users.atw.hu/dreamofdestiny/time_inu2.wmv

the second one: also an inuyasha amv :P that's a general, simple one..
http://users.atw.hu/dreamofdestiny/hatelove.wmv

the 3rd:
http://users.atw.hu/dreamofdestiny/amv/finalbattle.wmv

and the 4th which is also one of my favs:)
http://users.atw.hu/dreamofdestiny/amv/heros.wmv

Hope u like it^^ Comments are welcome:)

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

yeah i know that
coz my sister is collector of it ^^
my self is prefer the song
but yes , my sis is manica bout it
and hey
that's a pretty nice , susan XD
sure my sis like it
thx for share it in here ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Yep, I love AMVs. ^__^;; I don't have a full gallery of it, but it's a pretty decent collection. <__<;; :: Checks out your AMVs. :: x3;;

Signature

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I love AMVs! Always wanted to make one myself, but I really can't with a Windows98, now can I? >.<

*checks out Susan-chan's stuff*

Wow, great stuff! I love the X AMVs, they're great. =D I love the song you, now I feel like searching for them, lol.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

XDarkDestinyX

XDarkDestinyX

Forgotten Dreamer

For some reason when I dl it...it just doesn't play...? I have a million codecs and stuff like that... I can't watch it!! Waii!!

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

I don´t like AMV......some are bad edited and well, horrobly compared to songs (though, I haven´t seen yours ^^; so, you´re o.k ^^ )
though....there is one I did liked...maybe because of the song.....
it was a Silent Mobius (TV) AMV....showed some scenes that were really well animated...and another one I liked was one with some J-rock on the BG and some violence scenes from misc anime series (like eva, ruroni kenshin, hakuto no ken, etc...) but those are the only ones I like....^^;

dans

dans

busy u_u

okay, i finished dl 'em. it's quite nice, susan.
well, i have my fav AMV, it's Euphoria from Random Variable Production.
it's really good.

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

susan-chan wow your a goddess of all trades. wall/scans/ & now amv's. im really impressed. :) I only managed the 4th one from X (the movie) very nice. will try the other 3 later.

im a big fan of amv's. i usually get them here:
www.animemusicvideos.org

my overall 2 favorites are : Beowulf :Hail to the Thief this is EVA set to radiohead's 2+2=5. this is simply the greatest amv i have ever seen.

number 2. is "Silence" from Feanor. serious amv concerns events in FF8.

at Otakon last year i attended the panel devoted to creating AMV's. wow, really cool stuff. btw i loved most of the amv's that debuted at Otakon. got most of em on my playlist 2. XD

susan-chan keep up the good work, and consider posting your amv's to amv.org where the masses can enjoy them.

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

i have already posted there:D ^^ hehehe^^ thx your comments:D :D :D

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by Susan-chani have already posted there:D ^^ hehehe^^ thx your comments:D :D :D

under susan-chan? forgive the question i haven't been on amv.org since the summer.

that's awesome susan-chan. :)

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

Wow!!!! How can you do that!!! It's just amezing. You do everything. I dream about do everything. Maybe someday I'll do it, but now.. :) I just can't look at this but I do it next time. My mom say I must learn. So... :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

val

chiho

^_^' i have no clue what is a amv :sweat: im sorry :(
~_~ ummmm thats all :)

shes cute hope u like her and ihope this works
^0^

rezuke

Napoleon Dynamite

I have never created one myself but I have seen some good ones though. I really love AMVs because they can introduce you to a good song or anime. I mean there are a bunch of songs on my computer just because they were in an AMV.

Wizard needs food, badly.

[My Xanga] (My blog/journal)
[My DA account] (DeviantArt)
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i really like amvs... my favorite ones of all time would be "yatta" w/ the song by green leaves... omg soooo funny! and eye of the battousai.... to the song of what else? eye of the tiger! :)

Signature Image

AMVs are great, my favourites:
- Play Excel Play!
- Come On Sing Along
- Aokakesu Digital Odorikuruu (haven't seen it yet? o_0 You're missing a great AMV ;))
- Turboneko Azumanga - Let's Get Down
- FLCL - Absolute Destiny - Shameless Rock Video
- Absolute Destiny - I Wish I Was A Lesbian
- Bastard - Karma - Kamelot
- Kodocha - Caffeine Encomium (Kevin Caldwell)

And these are "only" the favourites, there are plenty more pretty good AMVs :)

Irmes

Irmes

Absolutely not a fangirl

AMVs are really fun, I wish I learned how to make them but it seems you have to put a lot of effort info it, and I'm a person that easily gives up. So, I think I'll just keep downloading them. ^^

Irmes

Irmes

Absolutely not a fangirl

AMVs are really fun, I wish I learned how to make them but it seems you have to put a lot of effort info it, and I'm a person that easily gives up. So, I think I'll just keep downloading them. ^^

MadTeaParty

Madam

Here are my videos.
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=205429
They're on anime music videos so you'll have to be a member to get them, but please do. I put lots of effort into the Digimon video especially as I entered it in Anime Expo 2004.

I've also made some combo video for Melty Blood ReACT that are mixed in with the Tsukihime anime, but combo videos, the site that hosted the videos is temporarily down. Check those out, too sometime.

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

I love watching AMVs and have made quite a few myself.

-renkinjutsushi-

-renkinjutsushi-

Samurai Alchemist

Heh, AMVs. I made a whole slew of those before I got the hint I wasn't too good at it. :P I still like a few of mine, but others make me wince. Now my computer hardly supports me being on the internet/watching anime, so I don't forsee me getting any better in the future. -__-x;

Whosoever hath this Stone, may live in a healthful state, to the last term of his Life, appointed to him by God, and may have all whatsoever he desires on Earth. -- A Work of Saturn; Johann Isaac Hollandus

I love making anime music videos ^^ But its really hard to get the clips. I tried making amv with episodes i downloaded, but its says i dont have a codec or something. I also have some on my site too ^^

http://sparklezgraphics.limedaisy.com

theres a mixture of anime one, full moon wo sagashite one, and another mixture one :D

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

SW33T! I didnt know that anybody else that collect AMV beside me. I have quite a few. I try making one but my computer keep lagging when I edit and play it. What program do you guys use?

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

hmmm...i just cut and paste clips to collect the opening videos, is that called an AMV as well, i call the open vids and end vids, are they legal to be shared online?

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Personally I don't make AMV's, because I don't have the time for it. I did make like two a few years ago, now that I think about I'll check my old cd's. And I like them very much, but they have to be well made. They don't have to be overloaded with super-uber effects, the most important think imo is video-music sync. That and some basics effects like transitions or fades, and you can make a really great AMV. I have a few AMVs for each serie I watched. Just go to www.animemusicvideos.org, register and enjoy.

up up and away

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.