Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Status in MT? - Minitokyo

Status in MT?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

i really confused about status in Mt ?
There so many status i found in MT, like administrator, gallery director. restriched member, mute member, and ETC.
Can someon want to explain this to me? please.

Signature

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Administrator : the one who manages MT system, and the root for all MT administration,. in other words, the webmaster of MT. Sheqel is the only one with this status, because, simply, he is the webmaster of MT

SuperModerator : I believe that mum Nuriko (lol... we're family aren't we? XD ) is the only one with this status, because she helps Sheq to administer and manage all stuff in MT, but not technically...

Gallery Directors or Mods or L33t Beasts : those who are in charge of administering members, gallery items, and community matters,.. basically, they are the ones who keeps MT 'squeaky clean'... and the community going in a smooth run, they have the ability to ban members, delete submissions, and other things I don't know exactly (some mysterious powers?? XD lol )

Elite Members : those who are chosen to help the Mods in taking care of Gallery items and Forum Posts... Elite Members can make new gallery category, move posts/submissions and edit them

Mute member : Muted member can't post in galleries and forums... this is a form of punishment to members who are not conforming to MT's posting rules

Restricted Member : Restricted Member can't upload gallery items but can still post threads in the forums or make comments in the galleries... this is a form of punishment to those who do not conform to the Submission rules

Banned member : I believe this one should be avoided at any costs... ^_^' and you don't want to know about it, trust me...

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

is there anything status another than "up" ? can you tell me ?

Signature

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by whitefangwhat about. elite member, mute member, and another than "up" ? can you tell me ?

as far as I know, that's all the status that can be found in mt... ^_^'
i believe I have explained about elites and mutes in the list above, haven't I?

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

I think Korganos pretty much summed it up @.@ Still, remember than anyone can make reports. So if you see something out of place/ a double/ a ripped wallpaper, please use the cute report button :D

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

*pats Korgano on the back* well explain XP ....thatz pretty much all the status titles there are on MT.....have fun! :pacman: x_x

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I once reported my own post because somehow, due to me getting page errors, I ended up posting 3 times ^_^;;; I doubt I'll get any status here in mt... though in a lot of places I go I tend to get a little power... I think it happes cuz I'm a leo... ^_^;;;

*ish silly*

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by Terra-chanI once reported my own post because somehow, due to me getting page errors, I ended up posting 3 times ^_^;;; I doubt I'll get any status here in mt... though in a lot of places I go I tend to get a little power... I think it happes cuz I'm a leo... ^_^;;;
*ish silly*

lol... I'm a Leo, too.... XD what does that have to do with status, anyways? ^_^'

Quote by KorganoSElite Members : those who are chosen to help the Mods in taking
care of Gallery items and Forum Posts... Elite Members can make new
gallery category, move posts/submissions and edit them

Ehh!? x_X We can move posts? Zomg- thanks for telling me. ^_^; *moved to investigate elite powers futher* <-must be one of the slowest members on MT.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Well apparently member status dictates what you're capable of doing on minitokyo, right?

Well it just made me think how in a lot of other forums and internet groups I get a moderator status because I'm active and help out a lot... I'm a leo and I think that's why people think me suitable for such a role... I'm not big on power though so it's always weird...

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Whatz Forum Moderater? Kev is one though...

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Quote by afanWhatz Forum Moderater? Kev is one though...

thatz what the name says >_> a moderator of the forums only XP :pacman: x_x

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

rofl... A muted member? Don't see those in the forum lately. >_<

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by Celessarofl... A muted member? Don't see those in the forum lately. &gt;_&lt;

Paolo was one once. Only seen him tho.

lol I asked Osiris this question once. His answer was pretty much the same as these.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by GundamZZ

Quote by afanWhatz Forum Moderater? Kev is one though...

thatz what the name says &gt;_&gt; a moderator of the forums only XP :pacman: x_x

btw, haven't seen Kev lately... lol... :D

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.