Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Answer please?? - Minitokyo

Answer please??

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

I thought level 5 members could download scans, but now it's 10, is it going to go higher and higher so we have to be committed here? LOL

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

naw bro it's always been 10?......where did u see 5?????? n-e ways holla....BTW check animeundergrounds!

http://tinypic.com/xbuwi

levezzali

levezzali

Purge Existence

No, it was always specified that level 10 users could get the scans.... At least for me, and my friends... It always apears this message when ou try do download any scna and are under level 10...

Purified Existence of a Lost Soul

... ok ... I am not a that serious person !! XD

Are you one of those ppl that has left MT for a long while and came back? If so, lotsa stuff happened. Long time ago, it was lvl 5. Now it is lvl 10.

Awwww....man, thanks for the information, guess I have to try harder, lol...K

It isn't too hard...see? You got to lvl 6! Just don't spam to get there.

LOL, K ^_^ I like anime so I'll just view a lot of pages and give a lot of feedbacks LOL I try to submit pics in too. But hey, some bot keeps on deleting my pic, its annoying...i want some more level ups LOL

Just make sure the stuff you submit is your own work and is of a decent quality. You shouldn't have much trouble with Ms. Bot Chii, then. ;) *hugs her - don't dis the lady; she's my hero*

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Pointless thread. ALready answered in many other threads. closed

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.