Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do kikyo and kagome really look alike?? - Minitokyo

do kikyo and kagome really look alike??

page 1 of 1 21 total items

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

i want to get peoples opinion on this one.... i kno kagome is kikyo`s reincarnation, but does she really look like her at all???? cause usually when u have reincarnation, shouldn`t they look the same?? tell me what you think....

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

i think Kagome looks like Kikyou if her face was more...blank all the time XD

but besides that, Happy Kikyou doesnt look like Kagome ^_^

and other than blank-faced Kagome, they dont look alike at all xd

well...in the animes that I watched, there are always some or alot of resemblance to the reincarnated. But they never look exactly the same. Like in Angel Sanctuary.
Kagome looks alot like Kikyou. But there are differences. So, I think it works.

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

no no no reincarnation dosent have to be the same u can die and come back as a dog or a butterfly so no... BTW i dont they look the same at all, the have a srtong will and kagome is very stubborn...other wise no i dont think so.....

Snuggie

Snuggie

Boys make me puke... -_-;

In some aspects they do, for example...Well, a few of their outfits are alike. But, I think their physical appearance isn't much of the same.
I believe that the reincarnation should look a lot closer to her than Kagome actually does, unless she was reincarnated as something else... but the artist does it for a reason, I suppose. ^^

Signature

i've always thought that they didn't look that much alike. but considering that all the village people look plainly the same i guess they would consider that kikyo (actually different looking than the rest of the villagers) would look very much like kagome (who also is different looking than the villagers). well thats my opinion^^. kind of confusing huh?

usagi200

usagi200

Wings of an angel

i don't think u have to look like your previous reincarnation, and Kikyo and kogome don't look any thing like each other. But maybe the only thing kokome inherited from kikyo is her gift for archery.

Signature

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Well, if Kagome wore a priestess outfit and also had a really blank face, THEN she'll be like Kikyo. But, I still think that it all comes down to their personalities. Kagome knows how to have fun and her emtions have more variety. While Kikyo only knows how to have a blank stare and be angry all the time. Not good for you if you have anger problems. I personally think Kagome is better...^.^' :)

On a side note, why does Kagome wear her school uniform all the time? I would think that she would want to get out of it ASAP after school. If I had to wear a uniform that is how I would be.

artgeek12

artgeek12

the curious Art Fox

They actually do look the same. If you took a look at the manga, they are drawn very similarly. I think the anime took a few liberties in making each character more individualized. THe real differences are the haircut (which can be changed), the outfit (can be changed too) and the eyes. Mainly the eyes since the eyes are the soul of any anime character, desho? :nya:

Artgeek12 - Proud member of NewWaveProject!
Signature
Organizer of the Olympiad Project, where everyone one is needed and welcome!

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

well if you look in the manga they look alike but in the anime no. In the anime they look diferen if you look at their eyes and face. even if kagome would wear kikyou's chlotes they wouldn't look alike

well usually reincarnation looks the same, usually, but it can be not. i don't think kagome looks like kikyo, they're just different.

I think they do look the same, but in the face only. If Kagome had that serious blank look on her face all the time she would look exactly like Kikyo. In one of the earlier episodes, Kagome dressed the same way Kikyo dressed but still looked different. To me, Kikyo looks older than Kagome (To my knowledge, Kikyo's age was never mentioned before she died). I think this is because Kikyo was trained all of her life to be a priestess, that's why she always look and acts so serious.

keitaro-kun

keitaro-kun

some otaku fan

well reincartions of people really dont seem to look a like but have stunning similarites. like kagome she has kikyo's hair, face, and her powers. also just to answer your question why they look so different cause kagome just looks younger, well i mean she is only 15 (around there) and kikyo is a bit older (really dont know). its kinda odvious cause kikyo's eyes are like a young maiden (person that should have "husband" already) and kagome has those big ol eyes meaning for young a girl or lady ;)

I've seen that in mange alot, but I've never seen it work. -Keitaro Urashima, Love Hina
Signature

haldir

CTA Designs...

kagome

SVZ

SVZ

Well, in the manga, they look more alike. In the anime... not really ^^;

Nizna

Nizna

How Troublesome...

Kagome and Kikyo are completely different... they dont even look alike! I cant understand why they say this in the anime...

Signature

Thanks to Sakura Hyuuga, I'm yet a Neji and Hinata fan too^.^=

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

i think that kikyo might be arouind 19 or 18. maybe they don't look so much the same because kagome is much younger...and more lively looking. i can't really compare the two for appearances more than that since i haven't seen the anime in so long.

Signature

I dont see them alike, they are different, in my opinion. :nya:

They don't really look alike in the anime in terms of character and looks, kagome seems to look more cheerful and younger whereas Kikyo seems more mature and serious most of the time, their voice are also not the same.

Signature Image
[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

Usually with re-incarnation you could come back as a cow. So no.... I don't think they necessarily look alike or need to look alike. In respect to the show though, I think they look similar... but so does every other woman in the series.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.