Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Keltosh!! - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Can you stop deleting my works?? I just want some level up man, lol...And anyways, I would dare say that my artwork would find just as many viewers as some other works! LOL
Please consider.

Chongie

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Submissions are deleted because of a decent reason....
if yours are keep being deleted then there's must be somthing wrong with either the quality, properness, or it's a duplicate entry...
the mods aren't some brainless being, y' know >.<
Please stop ranting like this... this would only earn you a detention from the mods...
just my 2 cents

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

No, your purpose at MT is NOT to post bad quality scans/ripped works etc. just so you can level up. It doesn't matter if your works get as many views as others; what matters is the quality of the work (if it's a scan) or the fact that you created the work yourself (wall or doujin).

Why should he make an exception for YOU when all others are treated equally? What makes you so special that you think your works shouldn't be deleted if they are low quality, duplicates, or rips from other sites?

Read the damn rules of the site before posting dumb threads like these. If you have a problem, PM Keltosh himself and don't fecking whine.

Signature Image

LOL, OH yeah? WHAT MADE U SO special too??? LOL, MOST OF THE people submitting HERE ARE violating THE policies HERE AND I would SAY THAT THE people WHO ARE viewing IT FOR acception ARE NOT doing their jobs...is THIS SITE promoting hentai???....lol anyways, i've GOT other WAYS TO level up....oh, AND ONE MORE thing...some OF these pictures WERE straight OUT OF SOME sites WITH NO modifications!!! BUT YOU people allow IT anyways, ahahah, NICE JOB ^_^ LOL later

chongie

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Calm down Chongie... if you keep it up, you will get a swat team hunting down on ya. And for the record, do you own the site? No - so quit whining. The mods have their reasons and I respect that.

I had one of my scans deleted before under my whole time under MT - and did I complain about it. No. They had a very good point - if they don't think its good quality, out the window it goes. Not enough effort - I don't see why not. Duplicated scans, its quite obvious.

So I suppose you aren't winning by complaining.
That's the end of the story here. Sheesh, learn to be humble for a little while, y'know.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

what te heck did you mean most people are violating the freaking policies?
yah there are some ppl, but mods already take the proper action to get them off the site.
scan well yeah some of are taken from another site. but the rules stated it can be posted as long there's proper credits.
other the scans, no other submission is taken off from another site. this is a strict regulation of which if the mods find out about it, you'll be banned.

in conclusion, lemme say this, dont freaking talk what you dunno. what do you know about this community? my guess is very little to none. so shut up and go play with other kids at the sandbox.

Nothing makes me special.. and I didn't say anything did so stop asking me that. My pics don't get deleted since I make my own walls/doujin anyway. This site never said that scans shouldn't be taken straight from other sites, only walls.

And why are you saying YOU people allow it when I'm not even a mod. We'd also really appreciate it if you'd stop typing in caps. People like you should be banned :/

Signature Image

everybody HERE IS against me???!!!! LOL, THAT IS SO nice...how LONG DOES something exist IF IT exists WITH AN attitude LIKE urs...and anyways, I'M tired OF arguing since corruption IS, BUT without A doubt, inflicted ON people LIKE U, LOL later, kiddy

chongie

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Ok, now...
1) You are posting two times the same art.
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/69449/
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/69415/
2) Most of the things I deleted were corrupted. Do you know the word? READ the messages of bot[chii]
3) You're keeping posting useless threads. Which show that you didn't read the rules, and you didn't browse the forums.
4) You keep posting them in the wrong forum
5) "I just want some level ups man" <-- is this a valid reason? Do you think mt is here only to provide you with scans? Minitokyo is a community. Do you know the word? A community! You are supposed to contribute, not to try to gain levels so that you can leech
6) You have other ways of leveling up? Really? A nice way to say you just want to level up
7) And you go around dissing others ? You know, anyone who ever was in a forum/community knows that's a nono

Seems you missed the lil fact

You are banned. Bye Bye.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.