Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 COMPLAINTS? YEP, ALRIGHT - Minitokyo

COMPLAINTS? YEP, ALRIGHT

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS SITE (ALTHOUGH I DO LIKE SOME ASPECTS OF IT) THIS SITE SEEMS TO BE CONTRADICTING OF ITS POLICIES!!! AND IMAGES HERE ARE SOMETIMES JUST STRAIGHT STEALING FROM WEBSITES, LOL IS ANYBODY DOING ANY SERIOUS OBSERVATIONS HERE? IF THERE ARE GOING TO BE SOME EXPLICIT IMAGES, AT LEAST GIVE A WARNING, LOL

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

**Prepares the bagpipes**

First - as you may know, posting caps constantly LIKE THIS isn't gonna make the mods happy. I know that from personal experience. And by the way, don't make it a former issue here on MT, which will make it look awful to all the others who are just joining in.

MT is a wonderful site, and you seem to be wrecking it like you think its all fun and games. If this is a funny matter, it isn't. You should probably contact the administrator if you had a problem. Looks like you are killing your chances here.

Learn to respect a little. We all are individuals with rights you know. End quote. Keep it up and you might get banned. @_@ Bye - now. **Rushes out the door**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Member baned for reasons stated here
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10486/

Thread closed

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

dude... just let it go yeah? I'm not on anyone's side, but here's a piece of advice... just stop it and take a chill pill ok?

Signature

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

um i hear u dude but like Cel said the gods will fosake U.........mahaaahaaahaaaaa
na J_k ti happenes u have to live wit it or ?.....be come muted twbf.......

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.