Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Well done. - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

I don't know what you staff did to the site, but it was obviously somethong good, everything is running smoothly. =) There's still a problem with thumbnails and pictures not showing up, but there's other threads about that so I won't go into details, just wanted to say thanks. =)

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

**nods nods**

Ahhh... very smooth indeed - I would like to give out a toast **Grabs a glass wine filled with eggnog**

To MT - one of the finest anime sites I've ever come across in a very long time.

Very smooth yup - had to sacrifice skins, sigs, and certain visible pics, but I am quite pleased too. Yay! ^_^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10478/

For all the bloodfests and toasts and raves and human sacrifices every MT denizen should contribute, to celebrate the end of the twilight... ^_^

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Yeah! XD No time outs anymore. I'm so happy I can finally view this site normally again, Thank you!!! :D

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

yes, yes I noticed too, much thanks to the mods as well .

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.