Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problems with MT - Minitokyo

Problems with MT

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

First of, my personal page won't come up. Instead, I got these "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1at SELECT COUNT(*) AS count FROM friends where huid = 463 AND uid = " I honestly doesn't understand a thing. Really.

Second, most of the thumbnail on MT won't upload. It got replaced with some red x mark instead. (Heck! I don't know how to explain it!!!!) I thought it was coz of my internet connection, but a newer image had a thumbnail. Sometimes, even an avatar is gone. And just now I tried to change a new avatar, but...... the old one keep coming up. And to make it worse, none of the other MT members sig come out! Well, including mine of course.

Can someone be nice and help me?? I'm really bad with these kind of thing. Thank you..

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Uhm.. your page shows up just fine for me. Try clearing the cache...
As for the other question..
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10490/
please go there. If you need any other help write it there or pm me.
Closing this thread since it's a double :D

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.