Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What does it take to rule this pitiful planet? - Minitokyo

What does it take to rule this pitiful planet?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 228 total items

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

man, let me tell you this living paycheck to paycheck crap really sucks. i need to rethink a strategy towards a goal of "financial independence".

i will be started a company next year. so what is needed to gather great wealth? modeling, insider advice, or a great idea?

tell me what you think.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahahahahhaHAHA! Man, you ruling this planet would make me a rebel immediately... hahaha.... anyway...

a company you say? Macrosoft yeah? And you think that MT is the best place to look for answers about great wealth and success? Hahaha.... sorry man... XD ^_^'

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Opening your own business is a pretty good idea actually.

Innovation is pretty much the quickest way to make money - but it can also be the most outdated and the most obsolete here.

Modeling, eh? Hm.... well - unfortunately I'm not sure where this may go in the future - but all I have to say is, good luck and God bless.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

hmm...well if u wanna be sucessful just do wat bill gates did n rip off ur friends' ideas...wat kinda company u gonna start anyway?

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

haha.

[xandman] plans are in motion you will be my slave. XP actually i was thinking of calling it "Microsoft Killer Inc" a syndicate whose sole aim is to dethrone the "beast". but whom promises every consumer that it will make products that "work". for example my products will be more like Mozilla than IE. can you dig that?

[celessa] :laughs lightly: no i mean modeling in the sense of immulating the actions and strategies of highly successful people. which follows into Chop's statement

[chopstickz- you hit that one right on the head] but :cough: i would never steal from my amigos. >_>

:pacman: :pacman: :pacman: :pacman:

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

HhahahaHAH!!! Man, you're right Chopz.... Bill Gates really sucks....

and Cel, what the... didn't you pm'd me that you were goin'? Hahahahhaa..... hypocrite.... XD

hahahaha.... slave, nah man... i detest slavery, power to the people!!! ...or whatever they say ^_^' ....Microsoft Killer Inc..... right... ok, just expect microsoft to replenish you from the surface of this planet aye? See that as a friendly advice, hahahaha XD

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

**Gasps** They were supposed to be private messages! Hey - how dare you let everyone know I conform to the enemy ~_~

Hypocrite? I was tired of hearing you go blah-blah-blah and trying to kiss my feet and try to be my friend. The deals off - pal. ROFL!!

Well, Chopstickz got the finest idea of 'em all. Why not start following these models by robbing them of their innovations, then start selling your products on the market for 75% of the price!! Har har - as long as you make profits, and you can get others out of business - I love the idea. I dunno - I heard buying low and selling high on e-bay might work. Just go to a dollar store and buy some cheap Chinese-made toys, then sell them on e-bay for 1000%. ROFL - and it has to be in bulk - don't like to pay shipping and handling fees, right? Just a suggestion. ;)

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

St-Seiya

St-Seiya

~ Athena no Saint ~

lol i don't think that ruling the world is so important. I would be satisfied if i was able to not worry about what and how i'll eat the next day

What kind of Devil's fruit would you eat ? http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10719/
What do you think of P2P : http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10645/
Ninjai the little ninja : http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10602/

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

yeah right Cel!!! You were the one hugging and missing me, so don't lie to the people... hahahahaha! XD ...and i denied you, hahaha.... man, you're hilarious girl....

haha, yes, that's the correct attitude, Seiya, exactemundo ^_^
besides, people should at least have a lil' honor and pride in them. As for Bill, i wonder how that nerd could actually have a wife and kids... geeze..... *punching my palm* ~_~ ...nerd....

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Well compared to your thread name and what your stating.....your stating two different things....try to be a bit more accurate about your topic.

First off try getting a second job. You'll make more money and if your job isn't paying well, look for another one that offers high pay.

As for world domination? lol....biggest joke ever. Good luck with something like that in a world where people are individuals and prefer to think for themselves. =P.

Signature Image

hmm who to believe cel or xand...anyway i just realized something thats a bit off...well dream said he was living paycheck to paycheck so that implies not having that much spare cash...n companies cost tons of cash to start if its gonna be sucessful....do i see a problem here?

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

well, it seems that everything in this world costs many right? And people say "money can't buy happiness". Then why the heck do everyone involve money in their daily basis, and so we got something called economy. Sure, currency might have many advantages and disadvantages..... so does trading (like the times before), but still..... and today, if you ain't got dough, you ain't got somewhere to reside ~_~ tsk tsk tsk....

Signature

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

hi ^-^

what a good thread over there. I want to contribute.
xandman talked about some macrosoft inc. very good idea :) i think that mac in english is the same as mac in french. It means pimp. Therefore i would preafer pimposoft. We already saw that those "pimp your mobile" "pimp your laptop" ... are working well with the young people. So, with a so-named company we would attract some customers ^^

So we have a good name ; a good slogan like let's rule with pimposoft.
But we need a good product and we could be bought by microsoft when they'll see we are the best.
it's fun you (dream) say : " can you dig that " :) you talk like mudvayne (neo-metal band :) ) you can check the song "dig". It's cool.
An another way to make huge profit is to play at euromillion :) you can get about 200.10^6 euros ^^
So i propose you first to win to euromillion ; then we would have the capital to start ruling the world. Then i'll collaborate with super ideas :D

seeee you

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Ruleing this world ? ? I would just destroy all of the human race and i would die with all of the ppl and I'll be the one LOL.
Fame, Success, Power, Intellgence, Will and Luck that what i think you need. :) :) :)

TanKilleR

TanKilleR

Manga Fanatic

been liveing paycheck to paycheck stinks,long as at the end of the day,you can crule up on your coutch, open a cold beer with some hot wings, and watch some anime. all's well then :)

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Cel and Xan : LOL! Big shock you two PM each other. I think everyone already knew that with the way you two go on. You two act like its some kind of secret. O.o I think your only fooling yourselves with trying to make it look like you two hate each other when you always talk to each other.

I forgot to add this, but I live off of my paychecks as well....Life is a cruel bastard like that...and if you can't find anyone to live with or someone you can share rooming with life is that much easier. I know what its like to do that...and believe me....the best advice is getting a high paying job. Though in the states the best way for that is a College degree. I can't stress enough how important that is to a less stressful life in this time where money is the majority of life. Everything revolves around money in some way or another and its kinda sad to see it like that.....but I suppose everything would be chaotic elsewise...but I can't prove that since its never been tested.

Quote by gundragonRuleing this world ? ? I would just destroy all of the human race and i would die with all of the ppl and I'll be the one LOL.
Fame, Success, Power, Intellgence, Will and Luck that what i think you need. :) :) :)

I think my friend Distortion would agree with you on that. I agree to an extent...Humanity will be its own downfall. Though our instincts tell us to survive no matter what....so what does the future hold for us in the years to come.

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Quote by CyanideBlizzardCel and Xan : LOL! Big shock you two PM each other. I think everyone already knew that with the way you two go on. You two act like its some kind of secret. O.o I think your only fooling yourselves with trying to make it look like you two hate each other when you always talk to each other.

hehehe.... i'm gonna kick yo ass mate.... *puts on my extra spiky boots* ready? ~_~ ^_^'
and no, i don't know what's up with Cel, her business is her own, and my business is my own. So whatever i say to that lady, i mean it ^_^ hahaha.... well, of course.. a few jokes too... anyway...

papy! Haha.. there you are ^_^ well.... i don't think that mr Dream here wants to have pimp companies yeah? Hahahah.... well, you never know.... and no, pimposoft is not a good name XD hahaha....

and yeah Cy, exactemundo my friend.... us humans will take ourselves down, ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Besides, we're already doing it gradually in present time, so unless the next generation are smarter than us, we'll probably die out and the cockroaches will rules this world. Yet, as you said, us humans got the survival instict within, thus we might actually live on for a longer time than we expect =]

Signature

hmm....ill have to agree with xand cuz cel likes girls after all...well unless thats just a front she puts up to hide a secret relationship with xand but i doubt it....btw one way to dominate the world is to have total control over the opposite sex cuz then u could control everythin

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

[xand] im sure you will always be the Starscream to my Megatron. >.< "Starscream"

[cel] falls off chair bumps head on table and dies. you and xand? what this world coming 2? hey xand you better treat Cel right or >=0!!

[cyanindeblizzard] actually it wasn't meant to be misleading. the only logical way a person could rule anything [let alone planet earth] is through a company. can you imagine for instance the US taking over China? centuries ago it was possible for a ruler: such as Temuchin who created an empire that eventually included HALF of the real estate on earth under Kubali Khan. btw- Temuchin [name means supreme being] is the birth name of Genghis Khan, the ultimate conqueror and ruler.

[papyworld] what's up? im not so sure abouit pimpsoft But we could create a subsidiary [call that pimpsoft] and engage in and control the adult market on the web. outside of ebay and advertising, adult XXX is one of the few areas which u can make a killing on the web. also lottery winnings are an excellent source of seed capital. here in the states we have a megamillion lottery which has gone up to $300+ million. you get half of that after taxes. :)

[regarding paycheck] i graduated college and have a white collar job in which im not making minimum wage but i could do better.

like manga? ever read Darkside Blues by Hideyuki Kikuchi and Yuko Ashibe? it's real good manga and anime- check it out. anyhow in this manga the world is ruled by Persona Century Corporation. controlled by Rando Hozuki, Persona controls about 70% of earths resources.

all we need is a killer name.
btw- when i take over the world i promise that all of my MT brothers and sisters they will be part of the new nobiltiy. er except for xand - he will be in the dungeon.

:pacman: :(

heh how bout steal xand's idea n call it kickassoft

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by Chopstickzheh how bout steal xand's idea n call it kickassoft

or f*@ksoft? although $$Bill [in God we trust] Gates would sic his platoons of shark [er lawyers] on us and we would perish painfully. >=( :( o_0

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Hahahahaha.... right..... but see, Bill's a nerd, and that means... he's simple to exterminate, so bust his head before he gets to you. Anyway, what the heck is Starscream? HAHAHahahahha...... btw, are you sure that Cel wants me to treat her right? ^_^

and yeah Chopz, that's actually a good name... KickassSoft... or no... Kickass Kreations XD hahaha.... yeah sure...

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

[xand- starscream is from transformers man] :dies: see here: http://www.seibertron.com/comics/universe/original/?tf_id=starscream

yes xand im sure Cel wants to be treating right but why u? very puzzling indeed.
lol- xand when you have a net worth over $50billion there's not many things that can't be delegated to others. "oh they came up with a company called kickass soft, make them disappear" :x ^_^' >=(

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

yeah, i know megatron is from transformers... but starscream? Dude... cut that out.... and no, i wanna be an Autobot XD hahaha... no damn Decepticon....

well, if Cel wants me to treat her right, then i wonder why she kept pm'ing me before XD hahaha.... opposite attracts..... yeah right....

well, what if Kickass Soft would be of great challenge to Microsoft, and Bill himself sues me for the loss of hair that he ripped off due to all the frustration of such great rivalry ~_~ ^_^'

Signature

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 228 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.