Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What does it take to rule this pitiful planet? - Minitokyo

What does it take to rule this pitiful planet?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 10 of 10 « Previous 1... 6 7 8 9 10 228 total items

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

ah, i don't know how to take that statement coming from a guy with a "cow dude" avatar. :\

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

power, connections, money, being born with a silver spoon in your mouth, all these can work but I say why rule it when you can destroy it!
But for advice I'd say try to go to many many formal business parties and introduce yourself get your name out there and let them know who and what you are. Try to make friends with them suck up if you have to make connections and climb the thing known as the corporate ladder, or start your own business but makre sure it's a business that will do well, that is more of a gamble than anything else.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

chibi, if you dont like this thread, then you dont need to post here ya know? Just go harass some other thread aye mate? ;)

and Dream... i'm proud of being Destruction!!! xD hahhaa

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by Distortionpower, connections, money, being born with a silver spoon in your mouth, all these can work but I say why rule it when you can destroy it!
But for advice I'd say try to go to many many formal business parties and introduce yourself get your name out there and let them know who and what you are. Try to make friends with them suck up if you have to make connections and climb the thing known as the corporate ladder, or start your own business but makre sure it's a business that will do well, that is more of a gamble than anything else.

hmm you may be on 2 something, distortion. maybe will make it a Dragons of the Earth situation. destroy then rebuld, in our image of course. also adopting some Machiavelli principles would help also. :)

only big testies can rule any land or space

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

only big testicles? wth xD hahaha....

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by clarenssiconly big testies can rule any land or space

so one can't rule if they are rich and have small testicles?

lol

[clarenssic]- clarify yor statement dude. XP

to rule it?

empty promises of freedom, money, and a religion that people that will think its great while you rob them of their own free thoughts....

and it will continue to rule after you die

~Seraphim Angel~

Without the past,
there is no present,
and without the present,
there is no future...

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

actually what you said azn is pretty logic... not bad at all, it would've taken a lifetime for some people to realise that xD hahaha.... but it makes sense in some way although i know that many would've criticized you for stating that. But you already know how evolution works right? Before, people thought that earth was round, and anyone that said the opposite was immediately "flamed" by the public. The same thing still happens today.

well, but that's one way to rule the planet. As long as us humans exist, the greed will continue to exist with us, thus we'll probaby be our own downfall... Unless some huge meteorite clashes with our planet xD Hahaha...

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by aznxs3raph1mto rule it?
empty promises of freedom, money, and a religion that people that will
think its great while you rob them of their own free thoughts....
and it will continue to rule after you die

sure to rule. possibly destroying it and maybe rebuilding it.
it's human nature- the only thing that ever changes is the lines on the map.
love your pandabear av btw. :)

Quote by xandman well, but that's one way to rule the planet. As long as us humans exist, the greed will continue to exist with us, thus we'll probaby be our own downfall... Unless some huge meteorite clashes with our planet xD Hahaha...

its only a question of when not if, my friend xand. :(

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

All you need is money to rule the world! And lots of friends....but not close friends beacuse they will take your money which you need to rule the world!

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

Tokubetsu

Tokubetsu

Between Man & Machine

This thread is sad........

"I dreamed a dream....but now that dream is gone from me."
Signature Image
[AnimeSystem] [MetalStorm][Snikt][Gunlock Overdrive][MangaClub]

page 10 of 10 « Previous 1... 6 7 8 9 10 228 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.