Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What does it take to rule this pitiful planet? - Minitokyo

What does it take to rule this pitiful planet?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next » 228 total items

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

Quote by xandmanhahahahaha! I detest the name pimpsoft!!!! XD hahaha..... HAHHAHAHAhahaaa... slick hair? HAHAHhaa.... so i look like some queer pimp? Hahaha... no way man.... i'd rather die *hangs myself* *cemetery music*
woohoo!! Free reigning... *goes out to pimp da ladies* :pacman: *woka, woka, woka* To the pimpcave!!! Albert, prepare my pimpmobile!!!!! The justice will be served!!!! XD Hahaha...

well then you have to find a super new name ^-^ i'm open rrrrr don't search double meaning in that sentence :D
but you seem to like your pimpmobile ; your pimpcave , ... ^^ you could get a pink cadi with 28 inches wheels :) you could rule the world :D
so xand have to express his feelings ^^ what will be the new name of the society ?

Quote by DREAM
touche. very nice papyworld. papyworld will be the head of HR.
xandman can wear open collar shirts, lots of gold, and plenty of rings. he can slick his hair back and sport clothing that was hot in the 70's. he would be a perfect representative of Pimpsoft Inc.

as long as he meets net profit goals he will have free reign to do whatever he wants. every year i will buy him a new pink Cadillac.
go xand go.

what a good proposition ... i don't understand why xand makes the unhappy pimp ^^ it's so cool ^^ he'll sure rule the world like that ^^ at least his town
yeah yeah xand ride on a cadi ^^
with the interior made with pink feather ^^ fluffy rrrrr girls like that :D

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

[papyworld] rofl. im picturing xand dressed like a pimp (see above), with gold tooth, crooked cap, and big clock around his neck [like the crackhead dude from Public Enemy]. :)

he would be on the street running pimpsoft and would be like "hey baby, im xand why dontcha come work for me" :o

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

If that was the case - I'd rather be looking elsewhere instead. O_o

My my - how far people would go to live such a crazy life, right DREAM?
I looked up this new magazing featuring all about J-Pop Idols - Revolution - Sounds like a nice taskforce. Maybe I should join up. ^_^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

haha Celessa, run don't walk xand is coming around the corner. :)

Quote by CelessaMy my - how far people would go to live such a crazy life, right dream?
i looked up this new magazing featuring all about J-Pop Idols - Revolution - Sounds like a nice taskforce. Maybe I should join up. ^_^

hey Celessa, tell me about this Revolution task force?

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

lol - its from this mag I got off while I was in Japan last week. It's a new thing out supposedly where you pretty much have to represent the spokesperson for a japanese model - and they pick the candidate for you. It's kinda business related - but you get paid really well by making speeches, doing some form of accounting - etc. You get paid at least $75,000 a year if you don't do well anyways - but you can make one heck of an amount if you are really successful.

Well - I already was having my sights on sponsorships, but now I just want to stick back on uni and do well. Though I did awful on the finals today - blanked out **Cries**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

HAHahahahHAHAHA!!! Man.... XD hahahahaha... ^_^' ...geeze *rolling on the floor laughing my ass off* ...this thread is so hilarious.... man.... i leave this thread for a few hours, and you guys have already turned me into a pimpastic pimpster pimpin' around yeah? Hahhahaa.... now, we need to fix my skin color and turn it into black.... XD hahahaha........

man, when where you ever in Japan? Trying to lie to us? Geezee..... you were here all last week if i remember correctly.... O_o

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by xandmanHAHahahahHAHAHA!!! Man.... XD hahahahaha... ^_^' ...geeze *rolling on the floor laughing my ass off* ...this thread is so hilarious.... man.... i leave this thread for a few hours, and you guys have already turned me into a pimpastic pimpster pimpin' around yeah? Hahhahaa.... now, we need to fix my skin color and turn it into black.... XD hahahaha........

um no comment. OX XP ~_~

:pacman: :pacman:

[xand] turn DOWN your car stereo, it's 2 loud. :(

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Well I ain't surprised - getting paychecks from time to time is a little pain in the butt. Then realizing your bills come in after your paychecks, and take like 50% of it off right away - plus taxes. Where will it end DREAM? lol...

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

What i have always noticed with my money is we get paid every two weeks, and by the next day it is always all gone. I always just have to sit back and wonder where the hell my money went in a single day. *sigh*

I hate paying bills.

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Yeah - that plus I think I failed the exams I wrote today + School Loan + Credit Card Bills

**Sighs** I agree too... Life is too short when all you do is all work and no play...

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

what the heck? I'm playing System of a Down and Nightwish man! Are you sure you want me to turn 'em down? XD :pacman: *woka, woka, woka*

anyway.... see guys, that's why we got something called organized economy.... something i'm not good at, but you should give it a try at least now yeah? Instead of spending all your dough on trivial stuff... ~_~

Signature

Oh, I'm sorry, Celessa. But everything will work out, it always does. Are you done with finals now? (And I want to know what class sends you to Japan a week before finals. That sounds wildly exciting and stressful at the same time.)

Back to the *real* subject matter of this thread: Dream, there are two basic ways to make lots of money. Invent something (and have some good, trusted management to shepherd your invention onto the market) or have lots of people work for you. Notice that the latter doesn't mean you actually *do* anything or produce anything, just that you have more levels of underlings.

With this model, you need to become politically and corporately astute, which means suborning your personal values of integrity and honesty in favor of material gain. Observe: once you reach Director level in a company, you are less connected with what your group actually does, and more connected with the people above you in the food chain. The number and type of political friends you have determines your value to the company, and increases the negotiating leverage for things like stock, golden parachutes, etc.

BUT....

If your goal is to be happy in life, realize that having all the money you want does not bring you happiness. Most people think that you need to get the money in order to do the things that you think will make you happy. In reality, it works the other way around: You need to do the things that make you happy, in order to be the person you want to be. When you do this, the money and opportunities follow. That's why people say that you should have a job that you love; it's more fulfulling to do that than be a wage slave or do the white collar grind.

Things to think about as we come up on New Year's Resolutions time.

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Well thing you need to help you along is a good idea, either that or a lot of rich friends. I don't have either, so I think I will stick with my alternative... being left alone to my own devices and living the best I can. Either way, good luck.

I still think it is best to start small, it is something you need to work your way up. Unless of course you have contacts.

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Thanks miketo - at least you are truly understanding. Times move on.

Besides, I already decided on my quest to do what I like to be doing, rather than following the dream of someone else. They think I am capable enough of being a doctor - I chose to do be a Personal Advisor instead.

Your right, doing a job you love - that's what I wish to be doing too.
Despite how intelligent a being may be, if they aren't happy - it ain't worth it in the long run. I learned that mistake today - no matter how smart I am, if its something I don't wish to pursue, then I shouldn't waste my time doing so. But I will try anyways - thanks. ^_^

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Well if you are trying to rule the planet, since it seems he can do anything in that continue the sentence thread, you could have Xand try to beat it up all by himself. lmao

Signature

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

Quote by xandman
what the heck? I'm playing System of a Down and Nightwish man! Are you sure you want me to turn 'em down? *woka, woka, woka*

anyway.... see guys, that's why we got something called organized economy.... something i'm not good at, but you should give it a try at least now yeah? Instead of spending all your dough on trivial stuff...

that's why you don't want to some good big pimpin' dude. I understand. We'll let you free :D
but you can get hydraulics to your pink cadi to make the boss at the redlights ^^
even metal man likes that :D or having a big bentley ^^ yeah.

we'll have to find a new pimpsoft represent dude dream :) ... it's so bad :D

P.S : this thread become serious ^^ argh
if you want to rule the world you have to get super powers :) with pimpsoft you'll get super powers. That's all i have to say ^^

Support section

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

I could easily point that back to xandman - besides, he's the one thinking about owning his own pimpsoft company, why let him? lol

At least he'll have some company in his hand. The Playboy mansion can easily school his butt down to Never Neverland - lol

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

What do you think the world would be like if Xandman ruled it? Scary thought, huh? lol

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Well I believe in feminist actions - if the world was run by a madman - like the one in Iraq **nods nods** we need a nation like America to whoop his butt down. He's a tyrant - that's all I can say - lol

Signature

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

it would be a funny world for sure ^^
xand president of the usa sounds good :) georgy w. bush will be jealous.
i hope he wouldn't want to kill all humans being brrr scary :)
he said we were no more on his list of person to save :D
poor us

Support section

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

So apparently if he ever did rule the world we here would all die in some horrible fashion. I don't want to know what sort of deaths he would invent for us. *shivers*

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

What makes them both so common? One can't say subliminal, the other one can't say Cel rocks ^_^

Besides, why do they call me Celery anyways? **Shakes her fist at Paolo and KorganoS** It's a conspiracy - they seem to join up against me! O_o

Back on topic - lol

If he ran the world, and took over Geroge Bush's job, Bush would definitely be jealous. Why? Because he can make the world look worse off than it already is. oops - said too much, gomen-richuuyan - kyosekamedan nyoriijii mayiane!

Signature

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

good analysis celery ^^

[tirdaelyn]maybe would he turn us into pimp and make us eat our fluffy mantle. Or would he ride over us with his pink cadi :D

Support section

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Well we all know we are going to die. Hmmm, that means it would be the perfect time to do something evil. Though I don't know what. I know I don't want to rule the world, which is a good thing for both the world and me. ^_~

Signature

page 3 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next » 228 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.