Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Photoshop CS - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Heya I just got photoshop CS yesterday. Ummmmmmm...there's a few more tools but there really isn't much more in CS than in PS 7.0. Can somebody tell me why CS is special?

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

some new slick effects, like : fibre, and some new tools.... :D not much...
basically, all you ever need is in ps7,... but upgrading to CS is worth it because afaik you got the *lalalaaaa* copy XP

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Oh...but do you even use the new effects?

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

WEll, you have to install 3D Transform yourself. Personally, I liked 7.0 alot better.

well.... I don't know....
the first photoshop I've got and cracked is the CS ...... so..... I don't know the difference between the CS and the previous photoshops....... But.... I think there are some new tools in CS =)

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

Oh, there's quite a few changes. But none of them are significant. There's the filter gallery. Which is...semi-cool. But takes too much time to load. There's also the new "color replacement" tool, which does the same thing as the red eye tool back when. I suppose...it's semi useful. I think, the main reason the had PSCS was the changes they made in other software. I think Adobe's other products CS version had more changes, and therefore, why not just do something to PS just for the hell of it?

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

I didn't like CS because you couldn't do things like *ctrl+z* all of those features didn't work for me, so I swithced back to 7.0. There is much difference. I suppose if you use filters alot then I guess it is.

Signature

Ohhh...so it sux huh? I don't really see much of a difference myself ^_^'

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

the great thing about CS >> the new text-to-path feature. i've been waiting since the release of photoshop 5! O_o
and thats all i think lol. its not necesarry to upgrade to photoshop CS. beside, it consumes more space in your HD and memory as well

im using photoshop cs too, though :P

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

beonarri

beonarri

A Wolf That Has Been Overclocked

There is the type on path thingy, handful of new filters, new fill option under edit, the filter gallery, totally friggin' awesome layer comps, and better link ups to imageready.

Honestly, I can't wait until adobe just mashes all of thier programs together into one ultra-mega-art and design tool.

Look! Look! I draw pretty things!! http://wolfoverclocked.com

The new filters menu is the best, more comfortable aun easy if you are nwe with the program
and i think tant is very useful for lear :]

DarkWulf

DarkWulf

Gechuu! RABU RABU!

No one mentioned the awesome new layer comps feature.... I use them all the time in web development mockups (basically you can save layer visibility and position and a few other things, smaller than making a new doc.) Its nice because you can flip through a bunch of different "styles" or layouts and ask for comments.

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.