Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 doujinshis . - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 18 total items

rythem

rythem

icon by trowicia@eljay

I see that at MT people doesn't appreciate doujinshi so much. maybe only wallpapers r appreciated?

edited >>> no, not only wallpapers , sexy female scans that r flooding the gallery every day? >D I'm not angry or anything, just annoyed . >_>

Signature

No, it's true that the leechers here are mostly interested in half-naked walled chicks. Scans don't get that many comments either.

Have you joined somewhere like the Canvas club? Make friends with other members who like drawing. That's the best bet if you want feedback.

Btw, in my opinion, the amount of times something's been downloaded doesn't count for much.

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

Lol, people d/l ur artwork like crazy cuz it's so good ^_^ Mine get squat d/ls -_- But yea, i guess it's a problem :P

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

Sometime it's look annoy.but if u think that people like ur work,right? & maybe they like ur work but they haven't many time to post their comment all of work that they download.

So,take it easy.Sometime just view,It's mean they've to pay attention to ur work.It's nice kind of them.right?

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

rythem

rythem

icon by trowicia@eljay

yeah,thx a lot. maybe I should change my opinion ^______^

Signature

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

Quote by vampyreSometime it's look annoy.but if u think that people like ur work,right? & maybe they like ur work but they haven't many time to post their comment all of work that they download.
So,take it easy.Sometime just view,It's mean they've to pay attention to ur work.It's nice kind of them.right?

i totally agree with vampyre. You also have to know that sometimes people can't speak english at all ... or they don't have any time ... if you're works are a lot downloaded it sure mean they are of super quality ^^

you also have to notice you're publishing your work here freely. Therefore all comportments can occur. There are people who only leech ... It's bad but it exists too. By publishing your works here i think you have to be first aware of that point. Personnaly if i see something i like i always comment it and fav it but everybody isn't like me ^^

last point : maybe will i be hitted and treated like a bitch when saying that but i also draw ^^
doujinshi and abstract art are the sole 100% legal sections over there. Wallies , scan ... aren't our own "real" properties. The stock image beeing used or the characters used are drawed by other persons. The real drawers should also be angry ... but they can also be happy to see that their works are appreciated ... It's a question of point of view.
When submitting something in doujinshi section; nobody can't deny you're the real artist. So you can either be happy that people download or either be angry that people just leech your work and therefore i would suggest not to post drawings here ...

well i think we should be happy to see our works are downloaded ^^ but it's my point of view.

goood bye ^^

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

I really dont know! Lol But they should say a comment or two...

In order to understand death...one must see it...

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Doujinshi too is apreciate it ^^.
But often people feel hesistate to comment, as we all know , we tend to think about that person' feeling, but i personally apreciate thos constructive critism, i think that's the only comment we should have ^^

^^ rhythm mayb u should put ur sig on your cool drawings ^^
I like your drawing though ^^
Having people to download your work should make you happy, that means people out there like it ^^

anywya that's my opinion ^^.
Keep up the good work don't stop ^^ like your cute drawings :)

ex-paranoia

pWn3d by Expy

IT's all a matter of how you see it, however, it is a community, and feedback is optional. As a member of the community when you submit something, you shouldn't expect anything in return. But it would be polite of the people to at least drop a small comment or something, on that I do understand you.

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

I do comment on doujinshis and I like a number of the artworks~ but sometimes I just get lazy to leave a comment =p because I see others are saying what I feel.. I feel proud and envious of other people's work sometimes too~ I hope I can draw something somewhere near them ^^

maybe its too lag to make a comment :D

I will comment your arts! I will!

Signature Image
Open your eyes...
I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

i guess i'm a leecher ? i don't like to comment..i download the image if i like..and don't say nothing mroe cuz..i don't wanna start making 1 post on each image saying " o great wall thx for sahring" that is a waste of time i don't feel like saying anything like that ..i just download if i see from far away that i want it..i download it if i like..that its enough to me..(btw i used to download doujinshi but since the credit system i don't have enough credits to download on things liek that (i mean..i preffer download a scan from a anime i'm watching that from a unknow girl (at least me that don't use to post much in this forums) anyway how i see this is internet..we all should share (i'm not distributing pics or anything but well..sicne this is internet i think that we all should share (and free unlike here)
at least me i want share things when other ppl share theirs personals things too (if we won't share them we are f*cked up with all..if everyone think only on download (thats a shit) cuz ..if everyone in the world going to think that way we going to lack anime . manga . music,photos . and everything we get thorugh internet (example . if ppl won't share nothing this pague will be a little usseles without walls and (and how i see forums on most of the pagues on internet to me forums are usseles...)

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

xshintax

Gif files are Compu$erve

Quote by bucket-shotNo, it's true that the leechers here are mostly interested in half-naked walled chicks. Scans don't get that many comments either.

Hey! I am no leecher, I post legal posts and get my pictures of half naked chicks. >=(

I think that Doujin isn't popular because of the bad quality of it. Now, if we didn't have pictures done on copy paper with a purple and green crayon, maybe I wouldn't filter out Doujin.

Wtf is your problem?!?

Why the f*** do I need to use proprietary filetypes in my signature and avatar? Stupid Minitokyo... STUPID COMPU$ERVE! Use png instead.

i'm a leecher. i rarely give comments because for me it's already a contribution to get the images. i don't just get images because it's there, i download it because i find it worthy to be downloaded.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by wednesdayradamsi'm a leecher. i rarely give comments because for me it's already a contribution to get the images. i don't just get images because it's there, i download it because i find it worthy to be downloaded.

I'm sorry, but i have a hard time seeing where your contribution lies.. <.< the thing is, when you only download, we don't get any feedback on our work... it happens often that when a thumbnails seems awesome at first, but once downloaded you can see everything that's wrong, and not just with doujinshi, but with walls as well. Now if you want to help people improve, commenting is important, encouragement too is important when you find that someone did a great job... I'm sorry but I find people who barely comment a little selfish...

i don't comment on everything, it's true, especially not these days, i must have over 30 walls and doujins waiting for my comments in my notif page coz' i'm too busy with school, but i'll get down to it when i can... and i try to give people a feedback every once in a while, coz' i know how discouraging it is not to get any opinions on your art, coz' it's a lot of work, and it feels like it's going to waste when no one gives their 2 cents about it... notice, i'm not talking about scans, since i barely look at them, and the last thing i do is fave them...

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

I'm a leecher too ^_^.... or no? no, i'm more the MT doujinshi eater gniark ;)

I think comments are really important, and i often think i'm a bit harsh doing these, but i always hope for the best, that is for the person to improve. I actually believe there is quite a strong 'doujinshi community' around MT, but it's true that compared to the number of walls, scans etc that we are supposed to *chomp* on everyday, it's a very small proportions.
Plus the enforcement of the quality is actually a bit low in the doujinshi section, but even if some arts are really bad, it's still important to comment on them (though i must admit i usually only comment those things that please my eye... or if they have a nice description too ;) )

Anyway, minna doujinshi XP

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I will fav all your doujinshi if I must. I just dun have time right now. I will be sure to fav them later on.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.