Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Einna Lynh - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

einna

einna

*kisu* ^.~

Good day, everyone! I'm new here but I'm definitely not new in making wallpapers. Wallpaper-making has always been my hobby. So, my main purpose of being here is to post my works. Some of my works may not be as good as you expect it to be, so please comment and tell me what I need to improve in.

Here's my brief bio data:

Online name: Einna Lynh
Real age: 17 (turning 18 this January)
School: University of St. La Salle (I didn't want it here...but it has an OK atmosphere... especially being with the CO1A class...XD)
Current Year Level in College: 1st year undergraduate
Taking up: Commerce (will be majoring in Information Management or MIS)
Favorite anime: Chobits (and Chobits forever!)
Hobbies: writing fanfics (so far, no published work yet in Chobits series!XD), wallpaper-making (not an expert yet...), drawing (hehe..XD), singing (I want to be a singer!)
Motto: Live life to the fullest. Sub-motto: Do well to excel!

Thank you.

Signature

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

heya Einna and welcome to MT !! *bows in greeting*
that's a nice intro you've got there, finally someone who knows how to introduce herself properly !!! :D
well i hope you have fun around here, if you need help feel free to ask me
^_^' or check the support section
i'll wait to see your works... see ya in the forum :)

hum just went to see your userpage, yeah definitely a chobit addict ahah... it's a good manga so that's okay

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Welcome to MT einna, very interesting introduction. Very nice to meet you, enjoy your stay here, hope to see your work soon :D

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

welcome to MT. hmmm. i can't see your ava from my comp.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Ooo another filipino yay!! Kumusta Ka and welcome to the forum!

heylo Einna Lynh. 17 turning 18 in January just like me!! haha kool :) welcome to MT, although im kinda new too ^-^ but yeah, me sure you'll do great in the future ;) till then, take care!

Signature
"If I love you this much and I'm not the one for you, than the one for you will be everything I am, and everything I'm not."

AyameSeishiro

AyameSeishiro

Merciless Assassin

^_^ welcome to MT! i look forward to seeing your gallery submissions! enjoy your stay here!

Butterflygirl

The Mask of Zorro

hihi....although we're friends already, but I didn't not reply to this thread....^_^
Welcome friend, hihi.. you're at level 10 already, not so new.....:D

"Love is the only thing you get more of by giving it away" - Tom Wilson

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.