Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 birthdates/birthdays - Minitokyo

birthdates/birthdays

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

miyano

watashi no uta

hmm..yeap yeapz..it's about birthdays~ well..this is to share your birthdates with everyone here in mt^^ and what's more.if you want, you can share with us what you got on your birthday,what happened or anything you wanna say ^^
edit: eh...and one more thing..remember to write whether u have it month/date/year or date/month/year,k?:D

Sythe

Sythe

Heretic

My birthday is on 07/27/1985... I got money for my birthday presents and spend it all on useless stuff and realized later that I have forgotten what I spent my money one. Probubly cloths that get messed up in 2 or 3 dayz...

Signature
Do you know what Art is?

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. let's see 09.01.1988, not much happends on that day beside the fact i get older lol. Cant really say we celebrate it either. OX

My b-day 11/14/1988, this is the day when I get cash and go spend it on material things. After that I spend the rest of the day at the movies.

(\_/)
(~.~)
(> <) This is Bunny's cousin George. George keeps messing up Bunny's plans for world domination

my bday is 04/11/1991 period. nothin else....

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

01/10/1987 woooo coming soon!! better get me some gifts lol jk
i got nuthing on my bdays ^_~ im not a kid anymore hehehehh

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

My birthdate is 06-18-1981 and on my last birthday I got the greatest gift I could ever hope for, I was left completely alone with the manga I bought the day before. :D

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

10-12-88...i got $200...n a cake...n hugs n kisses....

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

usagi200

usagi200

Wings of an angel

my birthday is Decamber 10 1986.^_^

Signature

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

01.31.89.....i got clothes last time.....n hugs...punches and pinches....

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

7/19/86 i got Phantasy Star Online III c.a.r.d Revolution for the gamecube and a bunch of clothes last time.

miyano

watashi no uta

hrmm..i got a little confused.do you all usually write date/month/year or month/date.year^^" anyway thanks for supporting^^ i almost thought no one would be posting here>< so to everyone,thanks a lot~ and just tell me which one do you usually write?XD"

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

for me i just write month/day/year.

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

12.28.91 <month.day.year> and yea.... I'm turning thirteen in less than two weeks. :) Yay! Finally gonna be a teen. Lol.

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

Hm.. my birthday it's on 17/07/1988. It's enough ? :) Ok
See ya soon :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

miyano

watashi no uta

Yea it's enough :) thanks for sharing~^^by the way mine's 20th september 1989 XD

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

In reading this thread over, well I feel old here. I write mine month/day/year. :)

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

miyano

watashi no uta

kayz^^

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

My birthdays it's on 31/July/1985

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

jikuhart89

jikuhart89

love is a drug

my birthday is April 15,1989! I'm going to be 16,woo! Please say happy birthday to me on that day!! :D :D :) :)

The way to love anything is to
realize that it might be lost.

reesha

reesha

the dream catcher

hmmmm....
my b'day is 20/02/1985 ( day, month, year )
nothing special for me..i only get 1 or 2 presents from my friends...cards or sms birthday wishes..that's all

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Mine is 08/11/1985 (month, day, year). Didn't get a lot last year, money mostly, and that's fine, since I didn't need much anyway. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Mine's 02/12/1981, also mention that Abe Lincoln was born on the same date and month 200 some years ago. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

31.8. 1986 is my b-day

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.