Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Starfield/Magical Glow F/X TUTORIAL v.0.1 - Minitokyo

Starfield/Magical Glow F/X TUTORIAL v.0.1

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

wow, you really are doing an effort to change Korg
congrats, your tutorial its nice, im in a bit of a hurry, but ill try to follow it as an experimento for my next wall.

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

Sorceres00

Sorceres00

Sekiria

"Sankiuuu" korganos for trying to help with this "tut" (and help me 2) XD XD

Signature
Fate and Fake........Love and Pain

Good tutorial, but it's nothing new for me :p

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Waaii~~ a tut from Korgano-chan!!
Thanks a lot.... must try it then..~ ^-^ Sankyou! :)

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

aibuster

aibuster

Gynophobia

good damn! <_< >_> nice one korgy-senpai! especially the way you teach the brush properties! helps me alot! XD XD XD gimme mooooor tuts! XD XD XD

Gilly

S+S lover

whoa..realli thnx for the tutoring :) i never think of using the "brush tip shape" lol-xP..i didnt know such a nice effect can be made out of a simple brush :o..thnx agen :D

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Thanx for sharing,really nice tutorial,i will use it on a new wall Kor-San

K I R A B O S H I !

dionne

dionne

Hope

Nice tutorial :). I tried GregMartin's tutorial and it was great (used it for my first sig ever).

Signature
Optimism is the passion for maintaining all is right when all goes wrong with us. - Candide

wee! thankies for this tutorial!! I was wondering how to make the stars all glowly-like.. and now i know~!

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.