Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I make a new wall but nowbody have become a notifi. from this - Minitokyo

I make a new wall but nowbody have become a notifi. from this

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

I am so sad in the last days i dont have luck..... with my friends, with MT and my new wall -_- All is going in the wrong way T_T i dont know why i have deserve that .... and my new problem is nobody from my friends have become the Notification from my lastest wall .... i dont know what i have make wrong ...
I am only so sad ..... please tell me what i can do to make it right again -_-

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

Very rarely do people deserve what they get. That doesn't stop fate from dishing it out. Sorry, but you'll have to deal with it.

Furthermore, I'm not sure what you're talking about. Did nobody get notified of your submission, or did nobody comment (which... obviously isn't the case..)? Chin up. Clarify that, and maybe we can make the bent straight, ne?

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

*.*
i didn't get any notifs about this >.<
aagh... that's very weird....
and the wallie is soo beautiful!!! WHy the heck this happened?? are there errors in notif systems?? >.<
duh...
poor sema... it's not your fault.. don't be sad.... :)

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

I think there isnt any problem with your wall.Its just that many of the people are busy with his or her life, thats what I can guess.I didnt commented it because I thought there are already so many others who already gave you how pretty it is again.I am sorry. Its ,again, very good.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

No, I'm on her friendslist and I didn't get any notifications of her submission...it's OK Semanga, it ain't your fault O_O

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

I put it in my favorites! :o It might just be MT bugging.... though I dont know.

>>; Yeesh, 20 favorites isnt enough? *cough*

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Hey semanga - I didn't notice your wallie at first until I went back and looked at it, about a couple hours after it was being submitted.

I was like - WHAT THE HECK?! How could anyone miss this great wallie?! Like honestly, this was one of the better I've seen here too. See my last post Semanga - I totally agree with you. Why isn't everyone faving it? What's going on? It is great! I didn't fav though because to me only the highly walls gets honored, but yours came pretty DANG close. No kidding.

How could they miss it semanga?
I totally agree with you. I saw the time frame - 7 or 8 hours ago? And that many favs?? P'shh - come on - I've seen much better responses than that!

Sorry if you had to go through such an ordeal.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

Quote by bucket-shotVery rarely do people deserve what they get. That doesn't stop fate
from dishing it out. Sorry, but you'll have to deal with it.
Furthermore, I'm not sure what you're talking about. Did nobody get
notified of your submission, or did nobody comment (which... obviously
isn't the case..)? Clarify that, and maybe we can make the bent
straight, ne?

thank you so much that you want help me so quite .... but befor i must say that my english is very bad -_-
....and yes nobody from my friends have become a notification from my latest submission...... and for to day i have make a other thread but i dont can read what all the members have write in this forum .... so i have insterliert firefox and now i can read it but my Notification from the new wall have nobody become T_T please help me
thank again for your interesting on my problem

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

dans

dans

busy u_u

i didn't receive the notif too.
lucky, i found it on the gallery.
poor sema.

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Led

Devilet's Good Twin XD

Hey sema!! Sei nicht traurig *troest*
ABa es stimmt, ich habe ebenfalls keine nachricht bekommen das du ein neues walli raufgeladen hast. Habs erst zufaellig bei jemand andren auf der favourite liste gesehn, ich finde das sehr komisch.
Aba mach dir darueber bitte keinen kopf mehr!!! Das wird schon wieder und je mehr diesen Thread lesen oder zufaellig dein neues walli bei den favourites sehn, dann werden sie sicher nen comment schreiben...Und DU hast sicher nichts falsch gemacht das will ich gar nimma hoern x_x

Kizz

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

well semanga i got notification. also i loved your wall - i commented and gave it a fav. :)

O.Opretty wall...i had no notifications at all about ur new wally OX its so pretty ^-^

i didn't get a notification too :( I don't know why?!!
But I saw it and I think it's awesome!! XD Veeeeeeeeeeery beautiful wallpaper semanga!!I just added it to my fav and I set it as my desktop wall^^Thanks for your hard work and don't worry you are a good luck yourself

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

yah didnt get any notification ^_^"""
I'll go and comment it now~ XD

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

Yea I don't remember getting a notifcation about this either. I'll check it out now. So Cheer up.

kk-chan

kk-chan

kk-chan ^-^

It's a very beautiful wallpaper! But I don't know why I didn't get any notification about it too.
Anyway, *add to favorites* ^-^

And don't be sad... all your works are impressive!!! Keep them coming coz you know that they'll always be welcomed by us. ^-^ Be happy ne! Be proud of yourself too. I'll be waiting for your next fantastic wallie. ^-~

Signature
~Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold~

Quote by semangaI am so sad in the last days i dont have luck..... with my friends,
with MT and my new wall -_- All is going in the wrong way T_T i dont
know why i have deserve that .... and my new problem is nobody from my
friends have become the Notification from my
lastest wall
.... i dont know what i have make wrong ... I am only so sad .....
please tell me what i can do to make it right again -_-

My darling fighting girl, semanga, made a wallie? I'll go check it out right away! :) Anyways, don't feel too bad about not having notifications! It makes me really sad to see you like this! (*hugs semanga for comfort*) There, ya feel better now, sweety! :D I hope so! Besides, you didn't do anything wrong! It's not your fault! I'm sure your wall is beautiful for MT! :) So cheer up, baby, and have a wonderful Christmas! You deserve it! Ciao!!! ;) (*gives semanga infinite hugs and kisses*)

i don't think there's anything wrong with the wall, but it is true that i didn't get the submission notice for the new wall..... >_<

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.