Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problem (Upload) - Minitokyo

Problem (Upload)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

When i try to sumbit a scan or wall, i recieve this message:
"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 13972 bytes) in /opt/htdocs/minitokyo/galleries/submit/index.php on line 107"

I don't know the reason, why?
Is a problem of connection?

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

It happend to me also. I suggest uploading a smaller sized version *perferably 1024by768*, because it worked for me when I tried a small one. Also, the wall will be deleted because it didnt get sent through all the way, and you'll recieve a PM telling you why it didnt get sent through.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Keltosh mentioned that there were upload problems after the server move. ^-^

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Aquiles.. please read the recent threads before putting here a new one. Yes, we are aware of the problem. No, it's not related to file size, or at least it doesn't seem so. Nuriko and Sheqel will work on that when they have time, most likely tomorrow >_>
We just changed server, for some days there will be some bugs probably...

EDIT: indeed I already posted it in many threads :D

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

It happens when you submit something of a certain resolution, filesize is not the issue.

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.