Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Holly Jolly or Ho Ho Humbug? - Minitokyo

Holly Jolly or Ho Ho Humbug?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Do you like the Chirstmas season, or does it drive you insane? If so or if not, why?
Personally I'm fine with the day of christmas of the openning of the present. But finding the gift for people who don't tell you what they want! It just drives me insane!

Signature

Well to me Xmas is fun ..nothing drives me insane because xmas is a fun holiday

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

Its a very sweet holiday full of fun .thats what I think.I like it very much when you can see the new colorful decoration all around those shops. The part when you have to search for presents are abit confusing,but I find fun also in that, to see and meet so many many people who just the same and dont know what to buy ^^ (of course its the best if you can go with an aquantance of yours)

Lenya

Lenya

~ wanna be where you are ~

I like christmas..well..I love all the decoration XD

Signature

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Ok I have a confession to make...

While I was at my friends house, I was on MT, was in a rush to leave, and didnt sign out. So after I left, she got on MT herself, and didnt realize that I was still signed on and made this thread. But everyone is still more then welcome to post. Just making a statement.

Signature

LuciferMarik

LuciferMarik

The Hooded One

ummm pAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sig text deleted because it violated the guidelines. Please only 4 lines of text

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.