Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Captain N: The Game Master! - Minitokyo

Captain N: The Game Master!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Hey, do you guys remember a old cartoon back in 1989 called Captain N: The Game Master? Y'know, this boy who was sucked out of his home by his Nintendo and meet a cast of game characters who needs a hero to save the video game world from Metroid's Mother Brain? Well, I was wondering if you guys think Nintendo or some other company should create a series like Captain N? And do you think the new Captain N should be an anime, also? :)

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Oh yeah! I htink i've seen that one... i had alot of those Nintendo comics... just love them XD hahaha.... he used the Zapper, Game Boys and everything, even met Samus Aran from Metroid right? Hahahaha.... man, i love those comics......

Signature

Diaphanus

Usor Linguae Latinae

An anime version of CN would be something I would watch. I wish Samus appeared in the old episodes. There are rumors that she appeared in one or two, but I don't subscribe to that notion. She did appear in the Captain N comics! :D She even had her own comic from Valiant.

If a CN anime did come out, and it included Samus, I would like it if she looked like what you see in these pictures.

Diaphanus sum. Usor Linguae Latinae (User of the Latin Language).
Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

oh man! Sexy babe Samus is........ mmmmm..... babe...... gahh... *drools* And that's the comic!!! I love that comic.... so good.... ^_^

Signature

Quote by DiaphanusAn anime version of CN would be something I would watch. I wish Samus
appeared in the old episodes. There are rumors that she appeared in one
or two, but I don't subscribe to that notion. She did appear in the
[url=http://cnn.captainn.net/com_cn1_mce.html]Captain N
comics[/url]
! :D She even had her own
comic
from Valiant.
If a CN anime did come out, and it included Samus, I would like it if
she looked like what you see in
[url=http://antares7.absoludicrous.net/site/metroid/fusion/english.html]these
pictures[/url]

Hey, that looks really cool! :D I remember getting all 5 endings from Metroid Fusion! Thanks for sharing this with us, Diaphanus

beonarri

beonarri

A Wolf That Has Been Overclocked

My favorite was when he met Link and Zelda. It was all dark and spooky. They had to get a magic potion or something. Link looked cool anyways.

Look! Look! I draw pretty things!! http://wolfoverclocked.com

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

I like that episode beo,Ganon looks so crappy xD,i just get 3 finals on Metroid Fusion (2,4,5 pics)

K I R A B O S H I !

This show was kinda lame but The 2 Zelda episodes redeem this show. Oh and Simon was also pretty obnoxious (reminds me of my brother)!

Diaphanus

Usor Linguae Latinae

Quote by xandmanoh man! Sexy babe Samus is........ mmmmm..... babe...... gahh... *drools* And that's the comic!!! I love that comic.... so good.... ^_^

I really like the way she looks in the Metroid Fusion pictures! :D

Anyway, here's a helmetless Samus picture from the Metroid Prime comic that appeared in Nintendo Power.

Diaphanus sum. Usor Linguae Latinae (User of the Latin Language).
Signature

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

Yep I remember Capn N. I remember the episode where he helped Simon Belmont (Castlevania)

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.