Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 criteria for submitted art - Minitokyo

criteria for submitted art

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

what is the criteria for art submitted to this site? i mean, i have submitted four pieces so far, which i really don't think are that good compared to everything else, but i still think that they are chill enough to be shared, but i submitted a piece awhile ago, and it was deleted. i thought the piece was chill, i didn't think that it was that bad and that it wasn't obscene or wasn't breaking any boundaries or something like that, but it was wiped out. i don't understand. i haven't submitted anything for awhile because i am scared of having the same thing happening. the picture that was deleted depicted a buddha holding up the word calm, and juxtaposed next to the word calm was yourself. it was rather simple, but chill. so what needs to be done for that not to happen again? show more cleavage?

Signature

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

I suppose that, by art, you mean wallppaers. There are 3 main criteria.
1) it must be entirely your work. No ripped walls. No ripped backgrounds. You can use characters and such taken from scans, or even stock photos AS long as they are modified.
2) It must be of a certain qulity. Though we are usually are a bit leniet on this
3) It must show effort. It's easy to see walls that have been done in a few minutes. So, for example, I am lenient on the quality as long as the submission clearly shows effort...

These are the main guidelines... keep in mind that quality is always better than quantity...
ALso, pls browse the forum next time. This subject has already been answered...

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

read the policy or go check the support link

learn to read or stop being lazy >_>

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.