Problems adding an avatar

page 1 of 1 11 total items

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Cancel

I've tried everything, and don't know what else to do. When I try adding one, I get this message saying, 'The image either was not 50x50 pixels or was not a JPEG or GIF image'. What can I do? Any help would be appreciated....Thanks!

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Cancel

Resize the image to 50x50 pixels of course. And it doesn't matter if it's jpeg or gif as long as the size is 50x50

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Cancel

The image is 50x50 pixels and I still get the same message...

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

Cancel

Reduce the file size.
By that I mean save it in a lower quality level. :)

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Cancel

Mine is just like that - but what can you do - right? I can't upload an avatar and it doesn't show a warning message. Try lowering the quantity though. It works! ^_^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

Cancel

I don't think you need an exactly 50x50....... try putting to 40 or 45. I can't get my avatar to display. Maybe my Mylene is shy,,,,,,,,

Signature

• Dec 20, 2004
Cancel

I too have this problem, the avat ar is 50x50, it's 1.5 k and it's a jpg, i don't see twhat the problem is! It simply won't show it, can someone help? It doesn't give me an error messag eor anything like that.

• Dec 20, 2004

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Cancel

Well, I've figured out how to add one, but like many others, I have the red x...darn it. One problem to another...just my luck. I hate to ask a question, that's been going around, but none of the questions seem to be answered. So, is there any way I can fix this problem...the red x? Thanks.

Signature Image

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Cancel

Same here...I don't know if it's my computer...But I can upload an avatar...it's just not the file I selected...not only that, but the image that pops up is a picture I deleted from my computer...or at least I'm sure I did...weird...Then I tried uploading it using the link from my only picture gallery...and nothing happens...and the image is the right size and evreything.

Kinda frustrating because I change avatars often and I'm kinda tired of the one I have.

Signature Image

Cancel

I have the same problem..about my avatar having an X..it probably happened recently, since the newer members have problems with it more. I hope they fix it soon..><

Signature

• Dec 22, 2004

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Cancel

My avatar is showing now...I'm so happy. And the others that were having troubles with the red X as their avatar are showing too.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.