Tagged under FLCL

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Atomsk

Atomsk

Naota

Cancel

fooly........................cooly. I'm a big fan so I would appreciate any people posting here. I hope to here anything you guys and ladies have to say. I will catch you all around.

"All our valiant efforts are in vain."
-Fallen Angel

• May 18, 2004

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Cancel

I've read the manga twice now and STILL DON'T GET IT!!

However, the anime runs neck and neck with Excel Saga as funniest that I've seen. ^_^ Good stuff.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Abadonna

Abadonna

Cancel

It used to be my favorite one for quite sometime. Drawing is superb!! But the story line is kind of hard to understand, and I watched it without English sub, so I understood literally nothing from what they were saying.

"I'm worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed"

• May 18, 2004
Cancel

FLCL rocks! the ost rocks man! It's one crazy show, didnt understand some parts though but it's cool. What were the guitars featured in the anime? does anyone know? hehe

this is what you see when you look in my direction

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Cancel

I saw one episode. I don't think I fully understand it >.<"

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

• May 18, 2004
Cancel

FLCL is godly, i mainly like it though just for its music, The Pillows are some good shit.

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Cancel

I haven't seen it, I almost bought it. Then I saw that whoever licensed it decided to only put 2 episodes per DVD and sell each one for $30, the bastards. So I thought well screw that idea.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

• May 18, 2004
Cancel

Quote by crapmonsterFLCL is godly, i mainly like it though just for its music, The Pillows are some good shit.

yeah, you're right, they rock!

Quote by PTGI haven&#39;t seen it, I almost bought it. Then I saw that whoever licensed it decided to only put 2 episodes per DVD and sell each one for $30, the bastards. So I thought well screw that idea.

yep, that sucks it could've been just 2 dvds...

anyway, anybody has scans of the FLCLism artbook? the site i go to for the images have broken links... same goes for the other 2 ost XD thanks!

this is what you see when you look in my direction

kino

kino

tabibito

Cancel

loved every bit of it :D definitely worth your money ^^

Signature Image

d00d34

d00d34

The Self Saviour

Cancel

at first i didn't get anything at all but after a couple of times, i THINK i get th plot and idea. but what i realy like was how they did that "dynamic manga" part, where the camera zooms around a manga page.

Signature
Ours is not to reason why, but to do or die.

Cancel

I have seen only the first episode and i was amazed by the madness of this anime which is for me very good sign for th quality of the series. It rocks X)

• May 18, 2004

-Timber

-Timber

glass guru

Cancel

Quote by PTGI haven&#39;t seen it, I almost bought it. Then I saw that whoever licensed it decided to only put 2 episodes per DVD and sell each one for $30, the bastards. So I thought well screw that idea.

You need to look on Ebay. I found all the episodes on ONE DVD. The quality is good too.....I was a little worried that it would be bad since the disc was cheap, but it's DVD quality.

Signature

• May 18, 2004

Jondro

Jondro

*wiggles for the ladies*

Cancel

You probably bought a bootleg version (don't know if I'm using the right term). Its certainly not an offical version in any country.

Also, Kain wrote a nice piece on what he believes it all means over at Anime Academy. Its a few posts down. I found his thoughts on it pretty good :)

• May 18, 2004

man

Cancel

It's really a weird anime. My fav ep is the second. It has great music too:D

Cancel

need less to say, GAINAX RULE THE WORLD.

i dont know why people dont get FLCL. I seen enough people saying how it dont make sense but it does.

I enjoy it ALOT

• May 18, 2004

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Cancel

Quote by -TimberYou need to look on Ebay. I found all the episodes on ONE DVD. The quality is good too.....I was a little worried that it would be bad since the disc was cheap, but it&#39;s DVD quality.

Yeah I could check ebay, What another HK bootleg. :),

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

• May 18, 2004

Atomsk

Atomsk

Naota

Cancel

FLCL makes perfect sense. Mainly it is about growing up. THe guitars in it are gibsons. The V-flyer, the EB (if I'm not mistaken) and Haroku's is not a gibson but it is a nice brand. Anyways, it is a good anime and well worth the money. I must say it is among my favorite because it should hit home for a lot of you. It doesn't matter about the strange stuff, that is just a good twist, but mainly about Naota growing up. Above all I do say it was very good and well if you would like then keep posting.

"All our valiant efforts are in vain."
-Fallen Angel

• May 18, 2004
Cancel

I would buy the whole DVD collection if i got the money. FLCL is definitely great. I get different feeling everytime I watch it. The first time i watched it, I watched it as a joke but after 2nd time I start to understand the whole meaning in the anime. simply the greatest.

• May 18, 2004
Cancel

Loved the show, its originaly and artwork but to understand it best you should download the new ogg files that were made so you can watch it both in english and with the subtitles. Trust me watching it once with subtitles then its ok you understand most of it. Then if you watch it a second time in english youll understand much more plys youll pick up on parts you missed while reading the subs.

• May 18, 2004

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Cancel

Quote by crapmonsterFLCL is godly, i mainly like it though just for its music, The Pillows are some good shit.

Indeed, The Pillows, The Seatbelts (Cowboy Bebop), and Yasushi Ishii (Hellsing) make the whole atmosphere ensnare you...

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

cheshire

cheshire

misplaced form of life

Cancel

its actually not too hard to understand if you pay a lot of attention to detail the series is actually about freedom of thought and not changing your mind to suit others' ideals better and as for the guitars haruko's is a gibson 1100 '66 model takkun's is a classic flying v '65 model but i'm not too sure on what the one takkun gets in the final episode is and i must agree with previous comments the pillows fucking rule!!!!

Signature
the death of one is a tradgedy, the death of millions is a statistic. - Joseph Stallin

Cancel

I loved the series, but will never get it on dvd since they only put two episodes on each dvd of a 6 episode series, its just a waste of money.

• May 22, 2004

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

Cancel

read mangas......art is wonderfull i love the style, didnt understand a thing tho XD
bought OST but didnt see episodes ( yah i know its stupid XD) and is good from what i heard

heh, overall i really like, cant wait to watch the anime!

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

Cancel

love this anime. seen the series three times. i love how its just random.

• Mar 28, 2006

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.