Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Escaflowne The Movie or the TV Series? - Minitokyo

Escaflowne The Movie or the TV Series?

Tagged under Tenkuu no Escaflowne

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

hmmmm...... tv series had better graphic, but in movie was better idea.
I prefered movie.

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

The movie is better........
1;u still get to know the characters
2;there's no to be coutinue
2;and it deosn't waste as much time as the tv series

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

Hmm. Both have their merits. I like the animation better in the movie, and I love the music. Plotwise, the series wins though. While the movie was its own separate, complete story, it seemed broken and patched to me. It was too rushed. There wasn't really a way around that, though.

And, I have to say as a staunch, fanatical Dilandau & Dragonslayers fan, that the movie WAY rocked when Dilandau and three of his DS rode away into the sunset at the end. Boo-yah. Dilandau not being Celena's alternate self and disappearing at the end was wonderful, too.

So...I liked the series better for the plot, and liked the movie better for the animation and the ending.

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

hmmm, id say the movie, only because thers no continuation and you still get to know every1. even thought the series did have a bettr plt, id go for it but it just wastes time imo and the ending of the movie was great., so yes i say thge movie for the ending and also the animation as well.

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

I'd have to say the series more, although I did like certain aspects of the movie. For example, a different view of the characters and the alternate story.

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I saw the movie first - it was beautful. The art was amazing too. It was more of a drame fantasy. Then I saw the series. The art was more lazy-anime but there was a more complete story. Different from the movie's though, but *basicaly*, when you narrow it down, the same theme. More comedy in the series too.

Can't really say the one is better than the other. Lets just dsay that I'd re-watch the movie before I re-watch the series.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

i just have the series (DVD) at home, and i just LOVE it!
the pics from the movie, what i have seen, aren

The TV series hands down. I own both, and I have to say that I'd rather spend 9 hrs of my life watching the series than spending 2 hrs watching the movie. I still like the movie, but in story and in character roles it doesn't stand a chance against the series.

The TV series really does allot for more character development and better usage of the whole cast, so I'd agree with Shadow and go ahead and commit a full 9 hours instead of just 2 hours.

LONG CONVERSATIONS
BESIDE BLOOMING LILIES
JOYS OF LIFE ON THE ROAD
-basho-

Series, hands down. I thought the movie was just horrible.

i have just seen the movie but i have not seen the serie... but the movie have good music ^^

I think the tv series (have all 26 episodes on DVD),
I didn

merged: 08-30-2021 ~ 06:06am
The Vision of Escaflowne obviously one of the best romantic anime series but there i suggest you to see similar animes like inuyasha and the Vision of Escaflowne.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.